Pushtikul Satsang Mandal
 Username:   Password:  
Save Password   Forget password?  
click to register

All Forums
  Disscuss it all Result: used x_fields.txt; registered registering only mode is ON;
 Kapalika ?
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  05:05:11
Who is Kapalika ? (Let chance be given to the Juniour members to answer first)

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai

Vasant Punjabi
Vice-President & Pushtikul Elite Member - May 2003

1047 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  07:38:51
Jai Shri Krishna, Well this is one good point I think Shreekantbhai is come up to give juniors the first chance. If Bindhibhen agrees then you together should encourage such and let new members get more interested and take part in the satsang Forum.

Vasant Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 28 October 2004 :  11:42:33
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh, Shreekantbhai, still the answer's pending and will go back in the unanswered section, so pls do answer for this.

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
jayvinbhatt
Mover & Shaker Member

394 Posts
Posted - 28 October 2004 :  12:30:08
jai shree krishna please answer the question

Jay Bhatt (JAI SHREE KRISHNA) Go to Top of Page
pushtidas
Mover & Shaker Member

398 Posts
Posted - 28 October 2004 :  19:47:24
Jai Shree Krishna, I had taken this line of posting from quite long time ago. I waited when all other member Vaishnavas have tried the hand and then answer. Example is the "Aarti" posting. In my eyes no one is junior; it is that, all vaishnava have some reservation, some have shyness and some only do manan by looking at the question. Let's all be together. Shreekantji, a very good question and also very shuttle move towards other vaishnava. Let us all mix and mingle. Daso no das Pushtidas

Dasa no das Pushtidas Go to Top of Page
vinod

201 Posts
Posted - 01 November 2004 :  02:51:18
Dear Vaishnavs Jai Shree Krishna Can Shreekantbhai or other members provide answer to this question? Thank You Vinod

Jai Shree Krishna Vinod Savjani Go to Top of Page
pushtidas
Mover & Shaker Member

398 Posts
Posted - 01 November 2004 :  02:56:21
Jai Shree Krishna Yes Shreekantji can you please give the reply. Daso no das Pushtidas

shreekant22

1853 Posts
Posted - 01 November 2004 :  07:29:44
Jai Shree Krishna I am sorry for my belated return to this topic. When i mentioned junior, to be frank i retracked my words as i knew i will be pulled up for this, however, when i saw Shree Vasant Bhais reply remarks, i was at peace. However, i offer my apologies to those Vaishnavs who feel that i have made any kind of apradh by using the words Juniour Vaishnavs. My only intention was what has been stated by Shree Vasant Bhai, and even if that is an mistake, then once again my apologies for commmiting such an act. Now for the answer: Kapalika was a mayavi who met Shree Mahaprabhuji during his first parikrama. He had great ahankar in his yogic abilities, and even challenged to stop the movements of Sun and Moon through his yogic powers. However, Shree Vallabh made him float in teh air, and requested him to bring his own body down, before trying to stop the sun and the moon from doing their duties. Kapalika failed to do so and realised that Shree Vallabh possessed far greater power than himself. However, Shree Mahaprabhuji clarified to him that he had no such powers and it was all power of Shree Thakorjis naam smaran. Having realised his erronious act, Kapalika apologised for his misdeed and promised to never use his mastery as a measure of his superiority.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
vinod

201 Posts
Posted - 01 November 2004 :  11:38:14
Sear ShreeKantbhai Jai Shree Krishna Congratulationas.! Trust the journey was blisfull. Than you for the answer. Vinod

Jai Shree Krishna Vinod Savjani Go to Top of Page
pushtidas
Mover & Shaker Member

398 Posts
Posted - 01 November 2004 :  13:51:34
Jai Shree Krishna Shreekantbhai wel-come, diva nichai andharu hatu. Pushtidas

shreekant22

1853 Posts
Posted - 01 November 2004 :  16:04:30
Jai Shree Krishna Thankyou for the kind words vinod bhai and pushtidasji. The Journey like always is blissful. Vraj ko chode jiyo na jaye, mann iis sansar me bhatke he, tako bhi chdyo na jaye. Pushtidasji, hum to chingari matr hai, Ujalo to satsang se prapt hove hai.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.953s