Pushtikul Satsang Mandal
 Username:   Password:  
Save Password   Forget password?  
click to register

All Forums
  Disscuss it all Result: used x_fields.txt; registered registering only mode is ON;
 Tulsi viva
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
jayvinbhatt
Mover & Shaker Member

394 Posts
Posted - 26 October 2004 :  02:59:28
jai shree krishna

just wanted to know that during tulsi viva in pushtimarg do we have to do all these things?

a) Mameru b) BrideGroom's "Jaan" c) Kanyadaan d) MangalPhera

please let me know of that thank you, cause from wht i know i dont think so futher information on this would hightly we appreciated.

Jay Bhatt (JAI SHREE KRISHNA)

vivekshah
Entry Level Member

48 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  05:39:01
no all this things r done in physical world. i.e. in "BHAUTIK SHRUSHTI" means in which we live? here tulsi vivah is aactually that on presence of Shri Vallabh the JUGAL JODI(duo) are married. this is so bcoz tulsi is agni swarup, and agni swarup in pushtimarg is SHRI VALLABH . so indirectly it comes to SHRI VALLABH. and as SHRI VALLABH is purna purshottam so nothing is required. ok , hope got ur answer jai shri krishna

Vivek Shah Go to Top of Page
jayvinbhatt
Mover & Shaker Member

394 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  16:55:32
jai shree krishna sorry vivek bhai but according to me tulsi is not an agni swaroop only shree vallabh is aagni swaroop. please someone add some comments

Jay Bhatt (JAI SHREE KRISHNA) Go to Top of Page
pushtidas
Mover & Shaker Member

398 Posts
Posted - 29 October 2004 :  22:07:28
Jai Shree Krishna Vivekbhia I am sure there must be a reason why you posted that Tulsiji is agni swaroop? I agree with Jay Bhattji that only shree Mahaprabhuji is agni swaroop. Tulsiji is Vaan Devi and she is Charnodika. Her smell reminds Thakorji of Radha's natural smell. Daso no das Pushtidas

Dasa no das Pushtidas Go to Top of Page
jayvinbhatt
Mover & Shaker Member

394 Posts
Posted - 30 October 2004 :  03:20:57
jai shree krishna yes vivek bhai, tulsiji is shree swaminiki's shree angans smell. and i think we are just repeating the this has been discussed earlier but my main question hasnt been answer yet That is just wanted to know that during tulsi viva in pushtimarg do we have to do all these things? a) Mameru b) BrideGroom's "Jaan" c) Kanyadaan d) MangalPhera please let me know of that thank you, cause from wht i know i dont think so futher information on this would hightly we appreciated.

vinod

201 Posts
Posted - 01 November 2004 :  02:47:39
Dear Vaishnavs Jai Shree Krishna Could Vaishnavs help on this topic? Vinod

Jai Shree Krishna Vinod Savjani Go to Top of Page
vivekshah
Entry Level Member

48 Posts
Posted - 03 November 2004 :  05:16:41
jay shrikrishna listen jayvin ji actaully this all is "bhautik" (worldy) matters that is never followed in/by pushtimarg. if u have understood it is good jayvinji, else better u plz simplify ur question

Vivek Shah Go to Top of Page
jayvinbhatt
Mover & Shaker Member

394 Posts
Posted - 03 November 2004 :  13:55:48
jai shree krishna i know its worldly matter i just wanted to confirm it,thats why i asked this question. cause as to what i know this doesnt take place in pushtimarg thank you for ur posting anyway

jayvinbhatt
Mover & Shaker Member

394 Posts
Posted - 03 November 2004 :  13:58:34
jai shree krishna and vivek bhai can u please explain where u came to an answer that Tulsi is agnie swaroop? eager to know that?

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 1.188s