Pushtikul Satsang Mandal
 Username:   Password:  
Save Password   Forget password?  
click to register

All Forums
  Disscuss it all Result: used x_fields.txt; registered registering only mode is ON;
 Computer = Human Being ?
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
n/a
deleted

117 Posts
Posted - 25 October 2004 :  12:43:41
Jai Shree Krushna !

Let's go back to mathematics! Can anyone prove the following equation ?

Computer = Human Being

Jai Shree Krushna ! Dharmendra

Vasant Punjabi
Vice-President & Pushtikul Elite Member - May 2003

1047 Posts
Posted - 25 October 2004 :  19:40:09
Jai Shri Krishna, Is this a skill question or something related to satsang?

Vasant Go to Top of Page
n/a
deleted

117 Posts
Posted - 25 October 2004 :  20:17:44
Jai Shree Krushna ! I thought someone will be able to catch it. Anyway, this is related to the central most principle of Shuddhadwait Brahmvaad. I hope someone will get it. Jai Shree Krushna ! Dharmendra

Go to Top of Page
n/a
deleted

117 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  01:44:53
Let me give a further hint : if A=C and B=C then A=B. It is easy to perceive possibly, but difficult to express i think, but one can try or i will explain later. Jai Shree Krushna ! Dharmendra

Go to Top of Page
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  04:31:36
Jai Shree Krishna If i am right, your question is related to Brahamvaad.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
vivekshah
Entry Level Member

48 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  04:42:04
computer cannot be equal to himan being. coz computer developed or invented by human but human was made by Lord of the wrold(SHRI VALLABH). Agreed?????(Y/N). if computer == human then it will be a contradiction 4 who will occupy the place on earth huamn or computers. i hope u understood , if not plz do tell me as i m in hurry . jia shri krishna

Vivek Shah Go to Top of Page
n/a
deleted

117 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  09:48:32
Jai Shree Krushna ! Vivekbhai your arguments do make sense. And i accept that human beings are made by the Supreme Lord(Shree Vallabh). But if you have understood Shree Vallabh's principles of Shuddhadwait Brahmvaad, then you will get a different picture, which can help us to understand the equality between the two seemingly different objects. Jai Shree Krushna ! Dharmendra

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.703s