Pushtikul Satsang Mandal
 Username:   Password:  
Save Password   Forget password?  
click to register

All Forums
  Disscuss it all Result: used x_fields.txt; registered registering only mode is ON;
 Maya
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
n/a
deleted

117 Posts
Posted - 25 October 2004 :  12:35:31
Jai Shree Krushna !

Do we accept the concept of Maya in Shuddhadwait Brahmvaad ? why ?

Jai Shree Krushna ! Dharmendra

vivekshah
Entry Level Member

48 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  05:45:08
what do u think about maya plz let me know thwn i will try to reply u jia shri krishna

Vivek Shah Go to Top of Page
n/a
deleted

117 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  09:43:43
Jai Shree Krushna ! Maya is a power of God which bewilders souls from reality. I hope this helps. Jai Shree Krushna ! Dharmendra

Go to Top of Page
anoopjp

166 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  13:58:57
Jai Shree Krishna, Maya is nothing but the reflection of Thakorji. As we are not separate from our reflection, since the reflection is me, but at the same time we are two separate entities at the same time. Thus Maya and Thakorji are one and the same at the same time but Maya is the reflection of thakorji. I hope I am on the right ground here, if I am wrong please tell me. anoop

Anoop J. Purohit Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  14:08:34
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh, To what i think that maya is not accepted in Pushtimarg,. as our marg itself is the Shuddhadwait Brahmavaad, and ShriMahaprabhuji did the Khandan of Mayavaad, Maya means the worldly worries, so ShriMahaprabhuji denied for it.

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
anoopjp

166 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  14:40:58
Jai Shree Krishna Gopalbhai. You are right Shree Vallab has done the khandan of Mayawad but not of Maya. Maya being Shakti swarup, is also a sevak of shree thakorji and has a job to do. Maya means a lot of things as worldly pleasures, family, wealth etc. To worry of such things and forget thakorji is bad, but to use these things in thakorji's seva is perfect. Jai Shree Krishna Anoop

Anoop J. Purohit Go to Top of Page
n/a
deleted

117 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  17:22:08
Jai Shree Krushna ! Anoopji, your response is perfect. Although maya bewilders a soul from the reality, it does so on the orders of Thakurji for His lila only. So Shree Mahaprabhuji has refuted Mayavad, but he accepts maya existence. Jai Shree Krushna ! Dharmendra

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.813s