Pushtikul Satsang Mandal
 Username:   Password:  
Save Password   Forget password?  
click to register

All Forums
  Disscuss it all Result: used x_fields.txt; registered registering only mode is ON;
 Prpancha and Sansar
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
n/a
deleted

117 Posts
Posted - 25 October 2004 :  12:33:15
Jai Shree Krushna !

What do we mean by Prapanch and Sansar ? What is the difference between them ?

Jai Shree Krushna. Dharmendra

gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 25 October 2004 :  14:58:28
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh, To my best knowledge prapanch means the world and sansaar means the worldly matters

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
n/a
deleted

117 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  01:41:32
Jai Shree Krushna ! Yes Gopalbhai, your are right. Prapanch means Jagat or the physical world that God created. And sansar is the creation of our Ahamta-Mamta which is a wrong perception of reality. Would anyone like to contribute any other differences in terms of when they are destroyed? Jai Shree Krushna ! Dharmendra

Go to Top of Page
vivekshah
Entry Level Member

48 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  04:24:56
prapanch means to put urself in every matter of life where there is only wastage of time ,money,satsang. it can also be said that poking into somebody's matter like ,he as done like this ,should have done it like that, why wih me only ........etc.... this all things is called prapanch coz it takes u out of the pushtiras and that is very harmful to reach our destiny (Shri Vallabh Ke CHARNARVIND). it means duniya jo kar rahi hai use karna do, bina vajah toko mat uuse jeev matra ka nuksaan hai. u just imagine why to bother for other persons wory unless and untill v have achieved the stage achieved by 84-252 vaishnavas?? hope u had an clear idea if not plz do tell me i will let u know more about it.

Vivek Shah Go to Top of Page
n/a
deleted

117 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  09:55:09
Jai Shree Krushna ! I appreciate your concerns that our destiny is Shree Vallabh ke Charanarvind. So according to Shree Vallabh's principles there is very clear difference between Prapanch/Jagat and Sansar in terms of when they are destroyed if at all. Jai Shree Krushna ! Dharmendra

Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  14:17:32
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh, Thanks Vivekbhai, to eloborate the topic with good explaination.

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.844s