Pushtikul Satsang Mandal
 Username:   Password:  
Save Password   Forget password?  
click to register

All Forums
  Disscuss it all Result: used x_fields.txt; registered registering only mode is ON;
 SHREE NATHJI's CHARAN CHOWKI
  Printer Friendly Version
Pages:
       1  |  2  |  3      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
ANJLI

61 Posts
Posted - 23 October 2004 :  23:43:59
Vallah Vaisnavs Jai Shree Krsna We now have 2 Mahartis of Pushtikul.com and some doubts still exist. Dear Vaishnavs, I am patient and will wait as long as it takes to have the correct and confirmed answer. Waiting for the correct information is imperative and the delay will not cause any hindrance in my project. Any input from Vaishnavs for correct information will be apreciated, bearing in mind that both postings could be correct in their own rights, but information I am seeking is posted above. Anjli

JAI SHREE KRSNA Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi
Vice-President & Pushtikul Elite Member - May 2003

1047 Posts
Posted - 24 October 2004 :  01:39:51
Jai Shri KRishna, Anjlibhen fruit of patience is always sweet. Also the answer you are looking for can only be best replied from people who posted it.

Vasant Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi

1047 Posts
Posted - 24 October 2004 :  02:06:06
Jai Shri Krishna, Thanks a lot Anandbahi I could now go back and refer to page I was reffering to so can post the previous answer again as now I can check all pages. Well here is the answer from Jatin Malkan which he should now clearify from what source and how he got it. Dear Harsha/Yoginiben, There are total seven places in Vraj where we can see the Shree Krishnas Charan Chinha. 1) Jatipura(near Sinduri Shila) 2) Dhuka (Near Dauji) 3) Kamvan ( Near Charan Pahadi) 4) Near the Cave of Vyomasur 5) Nandgam (Chatri) 6) Jav 7) Bathen ( On the top of mountain charan ganga (Pahadi). Jai Shree Krishna Jatin Malkan

Vasant Go to Top of Page
ANJLI

61 Posts
Posted - 24 October 2004 :  05:35:31
Vallah Vaishnav Jai Shree Krsna Vasantbhai, thank you for re-posting the information. This further increases the confussion. Whilst we apprecite Shree Krishna is Shree Nathji, the question is Shree Nathji Charan Chowki? Now a further question: Is there a difference between Krishna Charan Chinha & Shree Nathji's Charan Chowki? Since I am preparing a little project on "The Stories of Shree Nathji" correct information is essential. Trust We will get the correct infromation. Anjli

Vasant Punjabi

1047 Posts
Posted - 24 October 2004 :  06:00:27
Jai Shri Krishna Anjalibhen, it seems you know the difference but in Shri Krishna there may be two positions one Pushti and other Maryada. If you looking for his Charan Choki too please put forward the question and maybe some one can guide you. As you must have seen in both the topics my opinion was never involved but by just helping you I did cut and paste to make it simple for you.

Vasant Go to Top of Page
ANJLI

61 Posts
Posted - 24 October 2004 :  10:40:16
Dear Vasantbhai Jai Shree Krsna Many thanks for endeavouring. As you can see the original question Shree Nathji Charan Chowki. Your input of copy/paste along with confirmation that topic is already discussed showed uncertainity. Nevertheless, it is part of Satsang and am sure your intentions are honourable and not for misleading. As I mentioned, correct information is important for the project, as I am contemplating inserting the very article on this website. I will now value Shreekantbhais posting. Thank you Anjli

shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 24 October 2004 :  11:51:14
Jai Shree Krishna Jatin bhai, please do clarify the answer provided by you. These are diffinetly not the Charan chowkis of Shreeji bawa. Also in your answer you have mentioned Shree Krishnas Charan chinha. what are these locations mentioned by you. Most importantly at Jatipura, near Sinduri shila.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
pushtidas
Mover & Shaker Member

398 Posts
Posted - 24 October 2004 :  14:59:31
Jai Shree Krishana I agree with Shreekantji that posting by Jatinbhai is not the Charan Cowki of Shree Nathji. I will let the satsang flow and then will post my views. Daso no das Pushtidas

Dasa no das Pushtidas Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi

1047 Posts
Posted - 24 October 2004 :  20:14:31
Jai Shri KRishna, Anjlibhen I can only say that you made a wise decision.

Vasant Go to Top of Page
ANJLI

61 Posts
Posted - 01 November 2004 :  17:59:54
Vallah Vaishnav Ne Jai Shree Krsna I need more help in completing some deatils of the 12th Chowki. "The twelth Charan Chowki is at Ghasiyad, where Prabhu resided for 6 years" as stated above. I need some more historical & activities that took place at Ghasiyad? Any other morden name of Ghasiyad? Any member willing to help please? Thank You Anjli

Topic is 3 Pages Long:
       1  |  2  |  3      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.766s