Pushtikul Satsang Mandal
 Username:   Password:  
Save Password   Forget password?  
click to register

All Forums
  Disscuss it all Result: used x_fields.txt; registered registering only mode is ON;
 SHREE NATHJI's CHARAN CHOWKI
  Printer Friendly Version
Pages:
       1  |  2  |  3      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
ANJLI

61 Posts
Posted - 22 October 2004 :  23:52:05
Dear Vaishnavs Jai Shree Krsna I would like to know more about Shree Nathji's Charan Chowkis? Please Help Anjli

JAI SHREE KRSNA

Vasant Punjabi
Vice-President & Pushtikul Elite Member - May 2003

1047 Posts
Posted - 23 October 2004 :  02:00:45
Jai Shri Krishna, This topic was discussed before. There are total seven places in Vraj where we can see the Shree Krishnas Charan Chinha. 1) Jatipura(near Sinduri Shila) 2) Dhuka (Near Dauji) 3) Kamvan ( Near Charan Pahadi) 4) Near the Cave of Vyomasur 5) Nandgam (Chatri) 6) Jav 7) Bathen ( On the top of mountain charan ganga (Pahadi). Jai Shree Krishna Jatin Malkan Edited by - Vasant Punjabi on October 24 2004 02:08:17

Vasant Go to Top of Page
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 23 October 2004 :  14:36:12
Jai Shree Krishna There are 12 charan chowkis of Shree Govardhannathji (Shree Shrinathji), they are: 1. The first one is on top of Shree girirajji, in side shreeji bawas nij mandir, where he resides even today 2. The second charan chowki is at Mathura, in the Satghara, where Shreeji bawa had come and stayed at Gusainjis house during the month of Falgun, krishna paksh. 3. The Third charan chowki is in Agra, where shreeji bawa, after leaving Gopalpura, enroute to Ghasiyar had resided and accepted the Annakut samagri. 4. The fourth charan chowki is in Krishnapur, Dandotdhar, on the banks of the river Chambal. Here Bawas Rath ahd stopped on its own and Uttapan has taken place at this venue. The famous incident of the Jalgharias in seva being seen as many lions by the Muslim army had taken place here. 5.The fifth charan chowki is at Krishnapuri where Shree Varjraiji maharajshree had performed seva for 27 days. Bawa spent the entire chathurmaas here. 6.The sixth charan chowki is at Krishnavilas, atop of padmashila, here Sheeji bawa spent the next chathurmas. 7.The seventh charanchowki is near kishangad, near the Ajmiti village, atop a hill. Shree Thakorji spent the Vasantritu here. 8.The eight charan chowki is at Champaseni, where Shree Govardhannth prabhu expressed his desire to stay looking at the impressive ambience and spent his third chaturmaas here. 9.The ninth charan chowki is at Udaipur, at Shreenathjis mandir. Bawa spent 9 months here during the rule of Rana Raisingji. 10.The tenth charanchowki is at Sinhaad, where the rath had stopped.Shreenathji resided here for 7 months 11.The elevanth charanchowki is at the present temple of Nathadwara 12.The twelth charah chowki is at Ghasiyad, where Prabhu resided for 6 years. This information is as per the details provided in the Nij vartha dharu vartha book published by the Vaishnav Mitra Mandal,Indore. At places I have used the name Bawa, which refers to Shreenathji bawa, affectioantely referd to so by many jeevs, one such being me. My apologies for any spelling mistakes and errors.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
maintlux
Entry Level Member

35 Posts
Posted - 23 October 2004 :  14:48:02
Jai Shri Krishna Thankyou Shreekantbhai for that very enlightning piece of information. I would like to know from the above topic why do many people call Shrinathji " Bawa", many of my family members also call Him that and no one could explain to me why? i would appreciate it! Many Thanks Jai Shri Krishna

Go to Top of Page
shreekant22

1853 Posts
Posted - 23 October 2004 :  15:42:22
Jai Shree Krishna Actually Manish bhai, Bawa in vraj bhasha is used to get the attention / refer affectionately to the elderly. With Shree Thakorji being the supreme being of all, he is refered so.

shreekant22

1853 Posts
Posted - 23 October 2004 :  16:09:27
Jai Shree Krishna Vasant bhai your answer does not tally with the Baithakjis of Shreenathji too. However, you have clearly mentioned ... ...total seven places in Vraj where we can see the Shree Krishnas Charan Chinha. Are these different from Shreenathjis Charan chowkis. Do they refer to the Saraswat kalpa, please enlighten.

ANJLI

61 Posts
Posted - 23 October 2004 :  19:18:31
Vallah Vaishnavs Jai Shree Krsna Thank you for the pain taken for posting, despite the topic discussed previously as suggested. 2 different answers. Any suggestions which is the correct one? Since the posting, I am now informed that Charan Chowki is where Shree Nathji made his stopovers during his yatra to Mevar? Any other suggestions from other Vaishnavs will be apprecited. Anjli

JAI SHREE KRSNA Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi

1047 Posts
Posted - 23 October 2004 :  20:21:27
Jai Shri Krishna, Anandbhai we cannot go into previous discussion have all been deleted after page 19th? or are they stored some other place? Will appreciated an early response.

Vasant Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi

1047 Posts
Posted - 23 October 2004 :  20:24:43
Jai Shri KRishna, Like per our previous discussions any thing discussed previously whould be cut and pasted to make it easy for the vaishnavs to continue if they have questions. My answer above was done accordingly and that answer was put forth by Jatin Malkan who can now put forth his comments from where he got same. This was on page 66 approx. which I cannot go back so trying to get reply from Anandbbai too. Edited by - Vasant Punjabi on October 24 2004 02:06:59

Vasant Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi

1047 Posts
Posted - 23 October 2004 :  20:28:16
Dear Vaishnavs, Shreekantbhai has given the source for his answer so we must wait for Jatin Malkan to let us know the same so we can judge the answer better. Edited by - Vasant Punjabi on October 23 2004 20:28:59 Edited by - Vasant Punjabi on October 24 2004 02:07:43

Vasant Go to Top of Page
shreekant22

1853 Posts
Posted - 23 October 2004 :  22:31:08
Jai Shree Krishna Anjali, the Chrarn chowkis described in my posting fall in the route of Shree Thakorji during his transit from Gopalpur to Mewad. You will also notice in the other posting the mention of Nandgam, Kaamvan etc. and especially Sundar shila where there is no charan chowki at all. I hope it is now easy to infer which the correct answer.

Topic is 3 Pages Long:
       1  |  2  |  3      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.875s