Pushtikul Satsang Mandal
 Username:   Password:  
Save Password   Forget password?  
click to register

All Forums
  Disscuss it all Result: used x_fields.txt; registered registering only mode is ON;
 Jayadev's Ashtapadi
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
anoopjp

166 Posts
Posted - 21 October 2004 :  15:46:47
Dear all Vaishnavs,

Jai Shree Krishna.

Can anyone guide me to where I can find the Ashtapadi of Jayadev which are sung in front of Thakorji on Utsavs? Also Where can we find the audio of these astapadis?

Anoop

Anoop J. Purohit

anoopjp

166 Posts
Posted - 26 October 2004 :  13:39:14
I guess no one wants to answer my questions.. JSK Anoop

Anoop J. Purohit Go to Top of Page
Inaxi
Entry Level Member

31 Posts
Posted - 26 October 2004 :  13:46:34
Jai Shree Krishna Please anyone out there help Anoopji. I don't know where to get this cassetts either. Inaxi

Go to Top of Page
anpur
Pushtikul Elite Member - July 2003

349 Posts
Posted - 26 October 2004 :  18:35:11
jai shri krishna is it Geetgovind?

Reeta Patel Go to Top of Page
vitthalcharan

115 Posts
Posted - 26 October 2004 :  21:32:02
Jay shree krishna Dear Anoop ji, I do have the jay devji's ashtapadi but in form of video. The ashtapadi is also in that video. That video is of 38MB which is too much and impossible to email you. I will find some means to extract music from that video and send it. If you need it then pls acknowledge this. As far as I know, there are no cassetes availbale in market for ashtpadi.

Go to Top of Page
bindi
Pushtikul Elite Member - February 2004

225 Posts
Posted - 26 October 2004 :  21:52:14
Jayshrikrishna, Ritaben, Jaydevaji's astpadi is part of His Git govind song. I have a pushtak that has this , but i have given it to a vaishnav out of stat. i will look if i can find just a copy of the astpadi i will post it here.

bindi Go to Top of Page
vitthalcharan

115 Posts
Posted - 26 October 2004 :  22:35:12
Jay Shree Krishna Dear Anoopbhai, I have extracted the audio and is ready of 4.8MB. Now pl give your email id so that I can forward it to you

Go to Top of Page
Bipin
Entry Level Member

6 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  11:32:40
Dear Anoopji Jai shree Krishna I find a website from where you can get total Geet Govind of Jaydev Text www.koelmusic.com/drbalasofjay.html Vaishnav

Go to Top of Page
anoopjp

166 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  13:35:59
Dear Vitthalcharan bhai, thanks for your prompt response. my email id is as follows : anooppurohit@yahoo.com also on devdaman@batelco.com.bh Jai Shree Krishna Anoop

anoopjp

166 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  13:45:58
Dear Bipinji Thanks for the link. I will try to order the CD today. I was once told by Gos Shree Chandragopalji that there once was an old vaishnav who did no know how to read or write and in old age she heard one of the Kirtaniya singing an ashtapadi. She tried to learn it and only managed to learn the first line and kept reciting it continiously. Once when she was putting water in her garden a very bhaavik vaishnav was walking in the same area and saw that ShreeNathji was going behind her where ever she went while she was singing the first line of the Ashtapadi. He could see Thakorji but the old lady could not. He went and spoke of this to Shree Gusainji and they explained that Shree Jaidev's Ashtapadi are very dear to Thakorji and just by humming the first line Shree Thakorji is ready to come to the person. This infact caused shram to Thakorji so he asked the lady not to recite the astapadi while in the garden and only recite when she did her seva. Anoop

manish1

239 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  14:03:25
Jai Shree Krishna, Dear Anoop bhai, well said. Thats why we stress the importance of reciting prayers of elevated Vaishnavs. As those are very very pleasing to SHree Thakorji. My housemate keeps saying that parents enjoy most the tothli (broken) language of their children and what to say of anything they do well. In the same way Shree Thakorji enjoys prayers of Vaishnavs as they are very dear to Shree Thakoji. Thus when we read or recite them, we get their special mercy also. Thanks

Manish 
Jai Shree Krishna Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 1.531s