Pushtikul Satsang Mandal
 Username:   Password:  
Save Password   Forget password?  
click to register

All Forums
  Disscuss it all Result: used x_fields.txt; registered registering only mode is ON;
 manorath
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
navneet_deora
Entry Level Member

48 Posts
Posted - 17 October 2004 :  16:06:27
jay shree krishna! can anyone pls tell me some book which has references for procedures of performing any manorath for Thakurji? thank u.

Vasant Punjabi
Vice-President & Pushtikul Elite Member - May 2003

1047 Posts
Posted - 18 October 2004 :  11:07:11
Jai Shri Krishna, There is one pustak available from Indore in vrajbhasa called Seva Krum and Utsav Bhavna that gives some excellent knowledge.

Vasant Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 18 October 2004 :  11:17:21
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh, Vasantbbai i think so this is pustaks is been published by the VAISHNAVA MITRA MANDAL SARVAJANIK NYAS, indore, m i right?

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
pushtidas
Mover & Shaker Member

398 Posts
Posted - 18 October 2004 :  13:57:36
Jai Shree Krishna There is one pushtak by Shree Jivneshprabhu (Porbander) and the title of the puashtak is "SEVA KUNJ" and it is in Gujarati and it is published by "Shree Govindprabhu Pushtigranth Prakashan Trust". Although this has some chapter on Seva Pranalika it is also an excellent on Manorath and Utsava. The second one is "SEVA REETI-PREETI VRAJ JAN KI" by Shree P.P Goswami 108 Shree Murlidharlalji Maharajshree (Milan Bawa) of Ghatkopar-Mumbai and is published by Shree Vallabhseva Samaj -Ghatkopar, Mumbai. Daso no das Pushtidas

Dasa no das Pushtidas Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi
Vice-President & Pushtikul Elite Member - May 2003

1047 Posts
Posted - 18 October 2004 :  20:22:24
Jai Shri Krishna, Yes Gopalbhai you are correct. this pustak is very good.

Vasant Go to Top of Page
navneet_deora
Entry Level Member

48 Posts
Posted - 24 October 2004 :  15:18:34
jay shree krishna, thank you for providing the information.

Go to Top of Page
navneet_deora
Entry Level Member

48 Posts
Posted - 02 November 2004 :  16:24:17
jay shree krishna, pls tell me how to get the above mentioned pustaks in mumbai.i tried at Mota-Mandir but was unsuccessful. thank you.

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.891s