Pushtikul Satsang Mandal
 Username:   Password:  
Save Password   Forget password?  
click to register

All Forums
  Disscuss it all Result: used x_fields.txt; registered registering only mode is ON;
 Aarti
  Printer Friendly Version
Pages:
       1  |  2  |  3  |  4      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Gopi
Entry Level Member

15 Posts
Posted - 18 October 2004 :  18:56:24
Jai Shree Krishna, Why in Pustimarg we uselong Diwet during Aarti and in other marg round Diwet?

Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 19 October 2004 :  17:51:38
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh, gopiji, good question, anpurji, can u pls explain it/

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
vinod

201 Posts
Posted - 21 October 2004 :  00:41:01
Jai Shree Krishna Dear Pushtidas The answer in the matter of "Why in Pustimarg we uselong Diwet during Aarti and in other marg round Diwet"?is long awaited. Perhaps if you or anyone could check their dictionary and post an answer? Very Curios. Thanks Vinod

Jai Shree Krishna Vinod Savjani Go to Top of Page
vrajeshn
Entry Level Member

46 Posts
Posted - 21 October 2004 :  11:43:12
Jai Shree krishna Gopiji, As far as i can gather info the round diwet is used as a shiv ling and used in shaiva dharma and as for the long diwet i need some time to gather info. Jai Shree Krishna G N Vrajesh

Vrajeshn Go to Top of Page
pushtidas
Mover & Shaker Member

398 Posts
Posted - 21 October 2004 :  12:59:49
Jai Shree krishna Thanks Vinodbhai, I have the answer but it is not fair that I post the answer as I should give chance to other learned Vallabhi Vaishnava. I see that Shree G N Vrajeshji has answered the first part of the question. He is doing research on the second part, so lets waut if any other vaishnava can focus on this. Incidentally the history of "deevait-Vaat" is also very interesting. I will post after this subject is evolved correctly and thoroughly. Daso no das Pushtidas

Dasa no das Pushtidas Go to Top of Page
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 24 October 2004 :  20:21:09
Jai Shree Krishna Vrajesh bhai / Pushtidasji awaiting for the answer eagerly. And also for the history of hte deevait - vaat.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
vrajeshn
Entry Level Member

46 Posts
Posted - 24 October 2004 :  23:07:33
Jai Shree Krishna I am still doing research as per pushtidasjis version so i am waiting for his answer on his researched batti! Jai Shree Krishna G N Vrajesh Edited by - vrajeshn on October 24 2004 23:08:53

Vrajeshn Go to Top of Page
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 25 October 2004 :  09:49:25
Jai Shree Krishna Pushtdasji kindly submit the answer for the same.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
Gopi
Entry Level Member

15 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  18:57:13
Jai Shree Krishan, Pushtidasji please post the reason behind the long diwet vs. round diwet. Thanks.

Go to Top of Page
ANJLI

61 Posts
Posted - 28 October 2004 :  06:43:12
Vallah Vaishnav Anjli Na Jai Shree Krsna We have all seen the answer for the Round Diwet. Now I will post an answer for the Long Diwet in Contemporary language. We always do Dandwat,thus the Long Diwet representing Dandwant. I now invite Pushtidsaji to translate this into proper "VAISHNAV/PUSHTI" language. Anjli

JAI SHREE KRSNA Go to Top of Page
Topic is 4 Pages Long:
       1  |  2  |  3  |  4      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 1.094s