Pages:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
partquip@botsnet.bw
Entry Level Member

28 Posts
Posted - 19 May 2004 :  00:04:58
jai shreekrishna.

please guide as to when and how yamunastak should be recited. we have no satsang in this part of the world. i am from botswana

JAYSHREE PATEL

partquip@botsnet.bw
Entry Level Member

28 Posts
Posted - 19 May 2004 :  00:06:42
jai shreekrishna. please guide as to when and how yamunastak should be recited. we have no satsang in this part of the world. i am from botswana JAYSHREE PATEL

JAYSHREE PATEL Go to Top of Page
anpur
Pushtikul Elite Member - July 2003

349 Posts
Posted - 19 May 2004 :  09:59:29
jai shri krishna, Normally Yamunashat shuld be recited in seva when we fill jariji. At the last shlok of yamunashtak - shriMahaprabhiji agya kare che ke "TAVASHATAKAMIDAM MUDA, PATHATI SURSUTE SADA " means He susute! (suryaputri) aapna aa ashtak no paath (mote thi lay ma gavu te path) sada - hamesha muda - prasannata thi, anand thi. mate koi time ke sankhya ganya vagar sada yamunashtak no path kari shakay. Correct me if i am wrong

Reeta Patel Go to Top of Page
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 19 May 2004 :  11:58:15
Yes Anpur u r right we can recite Yamnushtak Path any time without counting the numbers but there is only one condition is required we should be in Shuddha Avastha. jai Shree Krishna

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
jayvinbhatt
Mover & Shaker Member

394 Posts
Posted - 19 May 2004 :  12:57:09
jai shree krishna you should not receite yamunastak if you are in a state of sutak, or if a women has her monthly cycle and when new born baby is borned. thank you correct me if i am wrong

Jay Bhatt (JAI SHREE KRISHNA) Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 20 May 2004 :  10:57:25
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh, During sutak, or if a women has her monthly cycle and when new born baby is borned, is shastriya opted, and during these days, 1 should follow the shastriya maryada. Also Shri Yamunastakam is the Naamatmak swaroop and the Stuti of ShriYamunaji, so it should be only performed with Suddhi.

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 20 May 2004 :  11:11:13
Jai Shree Krishna Shree Yamunashtak should be recited while entering into shree thakorjis seva as it alienates won from household thoughts and increases your concentration towards seva... "svabhav vijayo bhavet."

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
partquip@botsnet.bw
Entry Level Member

28 Posts
Posted - 20 May 2004 :  23:40:49
jai shree krishna pls guide on the samputi Yamunasthak and many times should one recite while praying i know there is no limit but usually we do have some norms about the pathe and when and how should the seva be done when doing the samputi path thank u in advance jai shree krishna

JAYSHREE PATEL Go to Top of Page
jayvinbhatt
Mover & Shaker Member

394 Posts
Posted - 21 May 2004 :  07:31:33
jai shree krishna normally you should can recite yamunashtak as many time as you want. but i think you can do it 108 times, 52 times. and yamunasthak pat after taking baht sititng in one place and having the picture of shree yamunaji in your mind always. please correct me if i am wrong thank you

Jay Bhatt (JAI SHREE KRISHNA) Go to Top of Page
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 21 May 2004 :  11:09:19
Jai Shree Krishna The Vidhi(Procedure) for doing Samputi Pat of shree Yamunashtak is as follows: One Should do shuddhi - Have bath etc. then Sit before Shree Yamunajis chitra, light lamp and offer bhog to Shree Yamunaji then start doing Samputi pat, where in before and at the ned of each pad one should add... "Krupa jaladhi sanshrute, Mama Manah Sukham bhavaya" i.e. in the case of the first pad one should recite... Krupa jaladhi sanshrute, Mama Manah Sukham bhavaya Namami Yamuna maham...... ........................... Surasurasupujite smarapituhum shriyam bibhrathim Krupa jaladhi sanshrute, Mama Manah Sukham bhavaya similarly in the case of all the pads. It is suggested that one should do the pat 9 times for nine days. The ideal period is the shuklapaksh period starting from padwa to Navmi tithi. The most ideal period being Magsar sud saptami to Poonam. Edited by - shreekant22 on May 21 2004 11:15:18

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
abhipatel
Entry Level Member

10 Posts
Posted - 02 June 2004 :  20:34:31
jai shri krishna, as being a junior member of pushtikul can anyone let me know the meaning of "yamunashtak" i ll be really grateful to you, so that i can explore more and more about it... abhishek patel

Go to Top of Page
Topic is 2 Pages Long:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 1.031s