MAHAPRABHUJI'S SWAROOP
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
jayvinbhatt
Mover & Shaker Member

394 Posts
Posted - 23 April 2004 :  05:22:29
JAI SHREE KRISHNA

CAN ANYONE PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW DID MAHAPRABHUJI'S SWAROOP PRAGATYA IN NIKHUNJ?

AS I HAVE TWO DIFFERENT ANSWER HOW HE APPEARED AS AGNI SWAROOP? PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW

THANK YOU

Jay Bhatt (JAI SHREE KRISHNA)

gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 24 April 2004 :  10:19:52
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh, ShriMahaprabhuji's swaroop in nikunj is the agnimukharvind swaroop of shrithakurji. If i m wrong please do correct me

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
jayvinbhatt
Mover & Shaker Member

394 Posts
Posted - 24 April 2004 :  11:25:44
jai shree krishna thank you for your answer but i dont know what is the correct answer for this. i have 2 concepts on this so i am confused here. before i proceed first we should understand that shri mahaprabhuji is shri swaminiji swaroop and shri gusaiji is chadravalidi swaroop. thats it said some where " SHREE VALLABH, VITTHAL ROOPA KO, KOKARISAKE VICHAR. GHUD BHAV YEHE SWAMINI PRAGATA KRUSHNA AVATAR" now the first concept i came to knwo was shree mahaprabhuji pragatya in nikhunj when shri thakorji and shri swaminiji were separated and the virah of separation created a fire from that shri mahaprabhuji was pragatya. and the second concept i heard was when shri swaminiji got that who will uthar the daivi jeeve and got so anxious emna mukharvin ma thi agni pragat thye ne shri mahaprabhuji's swaroop came.(thats why its shri vallabh shri swaminiji na mukharvin ma thi pragat thya) so i dont know which concept is correct if some one could please explain me that and make it clear thank you very much

Jay Bhatt (JAI SHREE KRISHNA) Go to Top of Page
jayvinbhatt
Mover & Shaker Member

394 Posts
Posted - 25 April 2004 :  13:41:12
jai shree krishna please vasant bhai or jatin bhai can you please answer as no one as till now answered except gopal bhai thank you

Jay Bhatt (JAI SHREE KRISHNA) Go to Top of Page
vaibhav_shah
Pushtikul Elite Member - December 2003

270 Posts
Posted - 26 April 2004 :  20:14:35
jay shree krushna Jaybhai your answer is right. The first story that you have written is the story of pragatya of shree mahaprabhuji. As shree mahaprabhuji was dear to all so thy name is shree vallabh. After shreemahaprubhujis pragatya shree thakorji and shree swaminiji came together and so they also remember some daivi jivo, which were in bhhutal.So shree mahaprabhuji along with shree thakorji and samgra leela prikar came to bhutal. And in bhutal shree mahaprabhuji is also swaroop of shree swaminiji. And shree gusaiji is swaroop of shree chandravaliji jay shree krushna vaibhav

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.578s