Help Desk
 Guru ji of Mahaprabhu
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
manish1

239 Posts
Posted - 14 April 2004 :  18:37:28
Jai Shree Krishna

I have read in the online books available that Mahaprabhu ji learned from his father, but who was was the formal guru in any? Just asking this out of curiosity, as my friend once asked me this question, to perhaps know about parampara or sampraday.

Also badhai to everyone on the apperance day today (15/04/04)

Manish

Manish 
Jai Shree Krishna

Vasant Punjabi
Vice-President & Pushtikul Elite Member - May 2003

1047 Posts
Posted - 21 April 2004 :  21:44:22
Jai Shri Krishna, Aloukik Swaroop Shri Mahaprabhuji is Aloukik swaroop but he came to bhutal only for udar of devi jeev. If you read biography of Shri Mahaprabhuji you will find there were many instances when Shri Mahaprabhuji had darshans and discussions with God and just followed as per Gods desire. For us he also told us to make Gopis our master and learn the way they lived their life for God and God only. His Guru was only God and Shri Swaminiji as he just followed His instructions This will explain better. Saundaryam nij hradgatam prakatitam, stri gudh bhavatmakam, Punrupamsch punah tadantargatam, pravivishat swapriye I Sanshlistavobhayor babhov rasmayah, Krushnohi yad sakshikam, Rupam tat tritayatmakam paramabhi, dhyeyam sada Vallabham II This describes the lila-prasang of the appearance of Shree Vallabh in the Golokdham. The stri-bhavatmak swaroop in the heart of Shree Krushna and the pum-bhavatmak swaroop in the heart of Swaminiji came out and united in their presence. That third swaroop is dear to all and is called Vallabh who descended on the earth as Shree Vallabhacharya Mahaprabhuji to bring back the fallen divine souls to Nityalila. Let us meditate on His blissful form always. Loukik Way Since Shri Mahaprabhuji came to this earth so infront of people there has to be a different story so here it is how it goes Madhavendrapuri was a Tailang south Indian Brahman and was trying to uplift the Bengal area. He also was an Acharya and disciple of Shri Krishna Chaitanya.He had taken sanyas and lived in Banares. At that time Shri Laxman Bhatt requested Madhavendrapuri to teach his son during the thread ceremony of His son Shri Mahaprabhuji in Benares and be His guru. Within four months Shri Mahaprabhuji had mastered all the six scriptures and four Vedas. Madhavendrapuri found out (realized) that Shri Mahaprabhuji was none other Krishna Himself and told Him that you will bring forth the divine worship of Shri Nathji and it is through your grace that I now see your divine form with yogic eyes. Madhavendrapuri requested to receive a bit of Shri Nathji's seva so later as we all know when Shri Mahaprabhuji went to Braj and established Shri Nathji's seva Madhavendrapuri was allowed to serve Shri Nathji for some period of time and thru Him many Bengalis were able to serve Shri Nathji. But Shri Nathji did not see in them the exalted eligibility for seva and so He told them, "Your liberation will occur by remembering and chanting My names, Shri Gusainji will perform My Seva."

Vasant Go to Top of Page
manish1

239 Posts
Posted - 22 April 2004 :  18:25:49
Jai Shree Krishna Thanks you so much... I had read that but just wanted to double check and I also believe it to be a Aloukik Swaroop and I am trying to have full faith ( just that perhaps I dont deserve for now). Manish

Manish 
Jai Shree Krishna Go to Top of Page
n/a
deleted

117 Posts
Posted - 22 April 2004 :  19:13:21
Jai Shree Krushna ! If i understand, your curiosity is to know the persons with whom Shree Mahaprabhuji (in the human form in his childhood) associated to understand various scriptures. In this regard, i have read from a book (Title: "Shree Mahaprabhujinu Jeevan Charitra", Author: Golokvasi Lallubhai Pranvallabhdas Parekh, Publisher: Shree Vallabh Prakashan Sanstha (or so), Rajkot, Year: 2000 (originally published 1907,1913,1925). Shree Mahaprabhuji learned the Taittiriya branch of Krushn Yajurved from his father Shree Laxman Bhattaji. The other parts of Yajurved from one Vishnuchitt... Rigved and Saamved from one Tirumal... Then ... the six darshans and many others ... from Madhavendrapuri... He knew the philosophies of jain, baudhh, charvak .. through discussion with others... The jyotish-shastra, kavya, sahitya.. etc through discussion with fellow students.... I hope this clarifies further, but a reference to a standard text like the one above is worth a reading. Jai Shree Krushna ! Dharmendra

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.594s