Pages:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
vaibhav_shah
Pushtikul Elite Member - December 2003

270 Posts
Posted - 11 March 2004 :  12:20:41
Jay shree krushna to all vaishanvs

My humble request to all vaishanvs is that, please update the utsvas like ekadshi, jayanti and other festivals, and also give some details about it like bhave and information of that festival

Jay shree krushna

Vasant Punjabi
Vice-President & Pushtikul Elite Member - May 2003

1047 Posts
Posted - 11 March 2004 :  23:56:55
Jai Shri Krishna, Yes would really appreciate this as living overseas it is becoming difficult to get such upgrades. Please request some responsible persons to be in this charge so we have a nice team workers.

Vasant Go to Top of Page
Jigna
Pushtikul Elite Member - October 2003

219 Posts
Posted - 12 March 2004 :  21:30:24
JSK to all, Vasantbhai, I ready to do whatever little seva I can do in this regard. But please update the site now...no new topics to read Faith & Baikhmukh article has been lying there for so many days. Nowadays I don't feel the enthusaim to visit this site and reply to the answers also... Please let's do the needful in this regard... Jignaben

Go to Top of Page
Inaxi
Entry Level Member

31 Posts
Posted - 02 July 2004 :  21:04:54
After following the sites for several days I feel what Jignaben and Vaibhav Shah said is so relevant. If one requires maximum heat on this web site then the updates have to be regular and maximum three days and then all members should be notified that this will be the norm. Also enter this clause into the registration rules so all members know about the changes. Inaxi (London)

Go to Top of Page
Inaxi
Entry Level Member

31 Posts
Posted - 02 July 2004 :  21:09:20
The Nidhi Swaroop of Shree Govardhan Nathji was first was served by Brahmaji and then Ambrish Raja did the seva. Please can anyone tell me about how Brahmaji happen to do seva of Govardhan Nathji and why? How did Ambrish Raja got this swaroop? Thanks Bhagvat Smaran from Inaxi

Go to Top of Page
pushtidas
Mover & Shaker Member

398 Posts
Posted - 02 July 2004 :  22:01:31
I agree with Inaxiji as tropics changes on regular basis then members interest will be maintained and the web site will have more hits then evere. Keep up the good work. Shree Vallabh is great

Dasa no das Pushtidas Go to Top of Page
jayvinbhatt
Mover & Shaker Member

394 Posts
Posted - 03 July 2004 :  05:26:34
jai shree krishna can someone please answer the question which have been put forward by Inaxi which is The Nidhi Swaroop of Shree Govardhan Nathji was first was served by Brahmaji and then Ambrish Raja did the seva. Please can anyone tell me about how Brahmaji happen to do seva of Govardhan Nathji and why? How did Ambrish Raja got this swaroop? thank you very much

Jay Bhatt (JAI SHREE KRISHNA) Go to Top of Page
Hitesh

176 Posts
Posted - 03 July 2004 :  14:48:04
I too agree with what Jignaben and Inaxiben said above, i too dont have the enthusiuam to come on the site as there is no questions been put on.Before i used to look forward to going on and answering to questions but that has all changed so please valla vaisnavs come on do your bit know we dont want the site to be too boring, and no one visiting it. Many thanx to all, Jsk, Hitesh

Go to Top of Page
admin
President - Pushtikul.com

422 Posts
Posted - 03 July 2004 :  15:50:49
Dear Vaishnavs, Jai Shri Krishna. I am very well aware that you all despirately need an update to the website. You also need some new sections in the website. Before 15th July 2004 you shall be seeing a new Pushtikul.com with new theme and all the links working. It's my promise. Friends, here I am alone to manage this whole site. No other single person is involved in development of new section. And I being student of Final Year B.COM am not able to devote handsome time to the website. Although with great help from Jatin we now have more than 100 dhors/kirtans to be downloaded in the downloads section. Checkout :- http://www.pushtikul.com/dl.asp But still I promise a great new look before 15th July 2004 and also I will see to it that various advertisement exercises are followed for getting more and more posts on the website. Kindly bare with us till then.

Shri Vallabhadhish ki Jai !!

Anand A. Majethia

President

Go to Top of Page
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 06 July 2004 :  12:30:10
Dear All, I too agree with all of you that we require the updates...as told Anand he is the alone and from my side whatever i can be able to give that i am giving but stil we require more support and secondthing now a days i am viewing the postings ... but not able to give the answers due to time constraints as i am too busy my works...but it doesn't mean no body else should give answer.... o request you to post the answers i request all members to give reply and put questions ......I suuggest one thing if in u people have any article or new things than please post it ...This site is made by anand for all vaishnavs and we have to keep live...Why Anand only has to take efford why can't we???? are one of the m...... Jai Shree Krishna

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 06 July 2004 :  13:07:39
Jai Shree Krishna The site may have lacked in certain areas, but asmong all pushtimarg related sites, i think it is the only site whose discussion forum is most active, hisghly infomative and really enlightening. It is my sincere appeal to all vaishnavs to continue giving their contribution and keep the forum alive. I agree that certain areas need updating, but having read the constraints put forth by Anand bhai and Jatin bhai now the onus is on all of us to keep up the great work initiated by them. I would like to extend all possible help to the site and will be greatful if the Admin. could interact and assign any seva within my means to be carrried out. My sincere appeal to all is to contnue interacting, with bhagvad itcha everything will fall in place, for the satsang this site offers today is truely enlightening. Jai Shree Krishna

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
Topic is 2 Pages Long:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.844s