Disscuss it all.
 Only 16 granth???
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
h_kikla
Entry Level Member

32 Posts
Posted - 14 May 2003 :  22:17:14
jai shre krishna why did Mahaprabuji write only sodas(16) granth..???

harsha kikla

harsha kikla

jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 19 May 2003 :  12:16:44
Dear Harsha, First of all i am sorry to say you that the question which you have asked is wrong. As per the Shri yadunathjis Granth (Shri Gusaijis sons)Shri Vallabh Digvijaya Shri Mahaprabhuji has written 84 Granth in his life . From That 84 Granth Shodash Granth is special one. Through Shodash Granth mahaprabhuji taught us how vaishnavs should live the life, also lots answers of the qustion which is coming in our day to day life is been given shoadah granth eg: In Navratnam we are learning how to resolve our chinta (tensions) from life As Shri Bhagwatji is Nam Swaroop of Shrinathji same as Shodash granth is Namswaroop of Shri Vallabh. Shodash Granth is also called as Shrmad Vallabh Geeta. If you feel i have hurt you or i am wrong than please let me know Jai Shree Krishna Jatin Malkan

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 19 May 2003 :  15:11:20
shri gokulesho jayati Jatinbhai, the question of Harsha might be that why Shri Mahaprabhuji wrote only 16 granths in Shodash Granth? and not only 16 granths. gopalmeta1@yahoo.com

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
ojhaak
Pushtikul Elite Member - September 2003

209 Posts
Posted - 23 May 2003 :  18:15:56
Jai Shri Krishna Mahaprabhuji's writings are many and some of them is selected for all to understand Pustimarg which numbered sixteen which are very important and provide all clarifications required while following Pustimarg. I may further explain by illustration that 41 pada of Yamunaji recited by us do not mean that threr are only 41 pada . But these are selected due to avilability of time are are taken in 4 numbers from four different authers condensing everything. Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA

Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA Go to Top of Page
h_kikla
Entry Level Member

32 Posts
Posted - 31 May 2003 :  13:29:21
jai shri krishna i think saodas granth has only 16 granth as there are 16 Sringar of thakurji...therefore only 16 granth we have to do. harsha kikla

harsha kikla Go to Top of Page
malati

119 Posts
Posted - 24 June 2003 :  23:47:09
gOKULESHOJAYATI."I THINK SHODASH GRANTH HAS SIXTEEN GRANTH AS 16 MAHAPRABHU'S PARTS OF THE BODY[SREEANG]1.YAMUNASTAK-WRITEPART. 2.BALBOTH-MUKHARVIND 3.SIDHANTMUKTAVALI-HEART. 4.NAVRATNA-JAMNO SATHAL 5..ANTHKARANPRABOTH-NABHI 6..VIVEKDHAIRIASHRAY-LEFTBHUJA 7..KRASHNASRAY-LEFTCHARAN. 8..CHATURSHLOKI-WRITE KARNA[EAR] 9..BHAKTIVARDHINI-JAMNO SATHAL 10.JALBHAD-NACK[KANTH] 11..PANCHAPADYANI-LEFT EAR[KARNA] 12..SANYASNIRNAY-BHAL 13..NIRODHLAXAN-MASTAK[HEAD] 14..SEVAPHAL-LEFTPART. 15..PUSTIPRVAH PRAVAHMARIADA-WRITEHAND. 16.SITHANTRAHSY-WRITECHARAN tHERE FOR SIXTEENGRANTH WEHAVE DO. MALATI. malati

malati Go to Top of Page
ojhaak
Pushtikul Elite Member - September 2003

209 Posts
Posted - 19 July 2003 :  09:26:45
Jai Shri Krishna Mahaprabhuji's writings are many and may more may not be known as might have missed or lost as we were under moughal & british rule. There may need to explore the posibility of such colletion to know more through initiating a doctalral or post doctoral research as being carried out by others to have more information. As regards 16 granths figure, these are written at diffeternt times along with others but for general purpose the details required to understand pustimarg, these may suffice and therefore poularised after selecting and arranging these in chrological order for better undertanding the basic principles of pushtimarg. Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA

Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA Go to Top of Page
anpur
Pushtikul Elite Member - July 2003

349 Posts
Posted - 21 July 2003 :  14:57:44
Jai shri krishna, Mahaprabhuji wrote 84 granths as "vallabhadigviya" granth by Shri Yadunathji. all this granths can be diffrentiated as dependant and independant granths. Dependant Means -Tikas, Bhashyas, and many more. Independant granths includes - 16 (shodash) granth (as mention by Malati in previous answer), madhurashtak, purushottam sahastra namavali, trividh namavali, Dasam skandh anukram manika ect. from this shodash granths are important to vaishnav to live vaishnavi jivan. and bodh to vaishnav by Sri mahaprabhuji. Reeta Patel

Reeta Patel Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.766s