Nathdwara
  Printer Friendly Version
Pages:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
yogini

142 Posts
Posted - 09 May 2003 :  01:01:50
Jai Shree Krsna to all above,N msg for Vasant Bhai. Jatin bhia ur correct n there shud be no restrictions n plus its the wish or Shriji Bava who to give the darshan n who not to give. U may plan ur trip to Nathdwara a dozen times u will not get his darshan until he wishes. Who are we to put restrictions, let shriji bava decide. Shriji bava also accepted the seva of Taj Bibi who was a Mouslem ( read the Aarti of Shrinathji)for ur satisfaction Vasant Bhai n thankyou for ur suggestion to follow which ever religion where ever we live. Please learn to be more spiritual then trying to be tauntful. I hope u get the hint. Jai shree krsna Yogini

Yogini Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi
Vice-President & Pushtikul Elite Member - May 2003

1047 Posts
Posted - 09 May 2003 :  07:22:11
Jai Shri Krishna, This is for Yoginibhen you better stop pin pointing people or give your suggestions to them like you did to Shrrejkantbhai and now you telling me, stop using names learn to be polite than rude. Give your suggestions we dont want you to pin point people or mention their names here. I said follow your own religion (to all) no matter where you live and you changing my words by saying which ever religion where ever we live??? Think twice where did I mention this? Please stop giving hints and just give your opinions without pointing fingers to anybody. Vasant

Vasant Go to Top of Page
p_kikla
Entry Level Member

28 Posts
Posted - 09 May 2003 :  16:18:52
jai shree krishna this is a question for just OPINION...so kindly don't fight ...I had just visited srinathji and i just wanted ur opinion and Vrajeshn i have not voted till now... and i don't want to restrict ne one from the temple.. ©«[]†[] © PÅ®Ïk§HÏt © [][]»©

Parikshit Go to Top of Page
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 10 May 2003 :  18:58:36
Jai shree Krishna Well Well, Its nice to see this topic being so thoroughly discussed. Vasant bhai, dont get upset, it only a matter of great pride, that Bawa is so very much in the heart of all of us. our reactions only reflect our great love for him. See how many drishtants have come out of it. Especially the one about the Apple is very interseting. Its not a fight at all. Its our love towards him. Milke bolo... Shreeji bawa ki Jai. Shree Vallbha deesh ki Jai. Shree Yamune Maharani ki Jai.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi
Vice-President & Pushtikul Elite Member - May 2003

1047 Posts
Posted - 12 May 2003 :  02:39:09
Jai Shri Krishna, Shreekantbhai, I am not upset dont worry. Pin pointing should be stopped we request opinions from people there always will be cons and pros. You can choose between the two. But always keep chanting Shri Vallabh Vithal Giridhari Shri Yamune Ji Ki Balihari. Vasant

Vasant Go to Top of Page
Topic is 2 Pages Long:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.688s