Pages:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
p_kikla
Entry Level Member

28 Posts
Posted - 03 May 2003 :  11:34:04
jai shree krishna

Should non-pushtimargi vaishnav be allowed is Srinathji temple (Nathdwara)..??

Parikshit

shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 03 May 2003 :  22:32:23
Not at all. Pushtimarg does not council perpetuation of its rituals and Swaroopas. The whole concept behind it can be understood and experienced only if there is bhav. Also there is no stopping anybody from becoming a Vaishnav, so let him come into the fold, and then worship Shriji bawa.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
yogini

142 Posts
Posted - 04 May 2003 :  23:29:08
Jai Shree Krsna Why there shud be a restriction? To begin its a temple for all n if there is bhav for the thakurji why hurt emotions of the common people. Not necessary only the VAISHNAVS are the beleivers of the Thakurji do u know the basic n original carving of the temple was done by the BORI MUSLIMS n each morning the set of Bori Muslims visit the temple?. Its very disgraceful to know by shreekant22 that only PUSHTIMARGIS OR VAISHNAVS shud only be allowed to go to Nathdwara. Why r u PUSHTIMARGIS trying to own the lord, he sees the bhav, shradha of his devotee n grants him his devotion.If u try to own the Lord he will run away from u. ANAND U R NOT GOING TO DELTE THIS PLEASE. ITS A SITE WHERE ALL OPONIONS ARE WELCOME OR U RESTRICT N PUT PASSWORD ONLY FOR PUSHTIMARGIS. YOGINI Yogini

Yogini Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi
Vice-President & Pushtikul Elite Member - May 2003

1047 Posts
Posted - 05 May 2003 :  07:19:25
Jai Shri Krishna, Let me clarify this a bit. Since temples, mosques, churches are open to public all are welcomed. To control same in Kal Jug will be next to impossible as people always break laws. The sevaya swaroop of thakurji we have at home we have to follow our Gurujis rule of not letting any unmargiya (non Pushti) to have darshan of this swaroop as we have to obey Guruji's Agya or God will leave us. Best way to check if a person is a vaishnav is to see if they are wearing kanthi and then talk with them and get his opinions, check his religion etc. Also, God is clever then anyone of us and He looks at the soul not body if you are a pure pushti soul you will get darshans accordingly and Maryada Bhakt will get his accordingly. Example. Even Tulsidasji (Author of Ramayan pure Bhakt)told his cousin that he will only bow if Shri Nathji holds Bow and Arrow in his hands and the pushti swaroop of Shri Nathji Became Maryada Purshottam and gave darshan to Tulsidasji just to please Nanddasji (Ashta Sakha) Please read what Shri Mahaprabhuji and Shri Gusainji has taught us to do what cult we are born in. Changing religion will not make road easy to GOD. Pushtimarg is the "PATH OF GRACE" Open Public can never enter or do anything nor can they destroy it have your total FAITH in HIM. I would suggest follow your own religion no matter where you live. Vasant

Vasant Go to Top of Page
ojhaak
Pushtikul Elite Member - September 2003

209 Posts
Posted - 05 May 2003 :  10:28:39
Jai Shri Krishna Answers are mixed opined. What is the clear verdict? Yes or NO Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA

Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA Go to Top of Page
shreekant22

1853 Posts
Posted - 05 May 2003 :  23:59:17
Jai shree Krishna Vasant bhai, Shreeji bawa gave darshan to Tulsidasji as maryada purushottam to please his sakha Shree Nandadasji, not Tulsidasji. Pushtimarg came into existence because of Kaljug. And its biggest feature is acceptance of anybody in its fold by Nam nivedan, and Brhamasamband. There are many including Tan sen, Raskan, etc. Is it also not a part of our teaching that while we express our bhavs and interact with our sevya swaroopas, The ultimate deity is Shreeji bawa. Ms Yogini, Your attention please: Not only Pushtimarg, but also this holds good for all paths, more so in spirituality, to follow the procedures of the cult in its appropriate manner for its complete effect / realisation. Most standing example of this is Mathematics - or for that matter any science, In order to achieve the final results, u have to follow certain procedures to achieve it. Nathadwara Temple – the abode of Shreeji bawa is the ultimate symbol of pushtimarg, its highlights and Seva too. It’s a fact that many vaishnavs get to understand the intricacies of seva by experiencing it their. Seva is the essential part of our marg, hence allowing Anybody and everybody into Bawas abode, is allowing them into the seva privacy, which is not permitted in our Marg. Let us at this juncture not forget the fact that Mahaprabhuji and Gosainji in their foresightedness of pushtimarg and giving the ultimate importance to bhav, even allowed Darshan during Suthak, performance of seva during menstrual cycle (Thakurji permitting), etc., It is with this foresightedness in mind they laid restriction to the temple entry only upon mala nivedan (at least). While at a superficial level, mala nivedan and brahmasamand may look a mere ritual, they open the doors of the Marg in you and bhav towards Shree Thakorji. I am not against anybody visiting Nathadwara temple, but they should follow the temples of code of conduct. Disgrace be it, even many times more, as far it protects my religions ultimate dharohar – My Bawas abode from becoming into a free for all Cultural extravaganza. I am not taking a dig or meaning disgrace, but let us remember in the very recent past, A Kathakar, from relishing us with the Varthas and Bhajans, went to replace Shree Gosainjis’ Chavi with his photograph and then to the extent of giving brahamasamband diksha to vaishnavs. What guarantee do all those preaching Free entry to Nathadwara temple give that it will not lead to blatant irresponsible behavior and Dilution of its sanctity. Jai Shree Krishna Edited by - shreekant22 on May 06 2003 00:00:44

Vasant Punjabi
Vice-President & Pushtikul Elite Member - May 2003

1047 Posts
Posted - 06 May 2003 :  02:40:38
Jai Shri Krishna, Shreekantbhai,You wrote, Vasant bhai, Shreeji bawa gave darshan to Tulsidasji as maryada purushottam to please his sakha Shree Nandadasji, not Tulsidasji Look my answer it says Shri Nathji Became Maryada Purshottam and gave darshan to Tulsidasji just to please Nanddasji (Ashta Sakha) It says to please Shri Nanddasji How did u get confused? Vasant

Vasant Go to Top of Page
DATTUBHAI
Pushtikul Elite Member - April 2004

170 Posts
Posted - 06 May 2003 :  17:36:47
Jay Shri Krishna. All the changes in the rules should be decided by Gosvami Balakas as they are swarup of Shri Vallabhacharayaji.Such topic should not be polled by vaishnavs. Jay Shri Krishna. D.A.Purohit

D.A.Purohit Go to Top of Page
shreekant22

1853 Posts
Posted - 06 May 2003 :  20:17:52
Jai shree Krishna Vasant bhai, I would like to clarify that i was also refering to Nandadasji of the Ashta sakha fame only. The confusion is in our spellings not in the person we are referring to. I fully agree with Shri Dattubhai. However the subject is so overwhelmingly sensitive, that i could not refrain from reacting to it.

vrajeshn
Entry Level Member

46 Posts
Posted - 07 May 2003 :  00:28:26
I agree with both sreekant22 and Vasant bhai they are both correct but i would like to ask p kikla why there should not be a restriction for entering the shrinathji temple, let me ask you, are you allowed to enter a gurudwara without covering your head or are you allowed to enter a mosque without wearing a cap, the answer is no even if you enter they will tell you bluntly to cover your head,so why should we not follow our own marg and sacrifice our dharm to please somebody who is just visiting the temple as a tourist, and to tell you the temple of Shrinathji is not a temple it is haveli where he lives and who are we discuss whether who should be allowed and who should not be it is he who decides who visits the abode, without his agna or wish you cannot visit his haveli.A simple example can anyboby enter your house without your permission and even if he enters dont you think he follows the rules of the house!

Vrajeshn Go to Top of Page
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 08 May 2003 :  09:26:42
Dear All, My answer is yes in nathdwara non-pushtimargiya vaishnavs are also allowed . Becasue the shrinathji is calling all jivs to come and take his sharan who is eligible for that. There is Prasang of Jain who was comeing from usa to india and he has purchased Apple from usa for his family in the plain shrinathji gave darshan to him gave agya to come at Nathdwara and gave this apple to him(Shrinathji). If you feel i have hurted anyone than i say sorry. If you want you can also confirm with Goswami Balaks who will give you correct idea. Jai Shree Krishna Jatin Malkan

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
Topic is 2 Pages Long:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 1.352s