Pushtikul Satsang Mandal
 Username:   Password:  
Save Password   Forget password?  
click to register

All Forums
  Disscuss it all Result: used x_fields.txt; registered registering only mode is ON;
 Know your Pushtimarg
  Printer Friendly Version
Pages:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 25 April 2003 :  18:40:35
Basic knowledge on pushtimarg should be made compulsary for all Vaishnavs.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai

sanvaii
Entry Level Member

10 Posts
Posted - 28 April 2003 :  13:21:59
It seems some special kind of group of well wishers are after Kiritbhaiji and trying to let him down Sandhya

Sandhya Go to Top of Page
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 28 April 2003 :  14:26:45
Kind Attn. Ms Sandhya Jai Shree Krishna I would like to inform you that there is not intentional, personal reasons behind my reactions to Shri Kiritbhaiji. But at the same time you would fully agree to what he did by way of taking upon himself to give Brahmasambad diksha to Vaishnavs is Wrong. More so in his case as he being a source of knowledge and information should do this misleading act. Nobady is trying to let him down, it is he who has let us down.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
admin
President - Pushtikul.com

422 Posts
Posted - 28 April 2003 :  21:13:19
Yes, absolutely right Shreekant. But I think that both the above reasons are applicable for giving basic compulsary knowledge about Pushtimarg. Sandhyaji, there is no reason to intentionally be behind kirit, as Shreekant said. But whatever he has done is wrong according to principles of Pushtimarg and as a Vaishnav everybody must oppose it. Jai Shri Krishna, Anand Majethia (President)

Shri Vallabhadhish ki Jai !!

Anand A. Majethia

President

Go to Top of Page
Himanshuved
Entry Level Member

1 Posts
Posted - 28 April 2003 :  22:17:52
Jai Shri Krishna, No doubt what Shri Kiritbhai has done is a bit weird. I have been to some of his discourses and have found them quite relevant and informative besides interesting.Even at that pravachan he was giving Diksha but to everyone who wanted, but I never knew he was a Pushtimargiya Vaishnav. He also has a Vishwa Jagriti Mission. Obviously he owes an explanation if he is a Pushtimargiya Vaishnav but if he is not then it should not bother us. There are many Kathakars who go on giving Diksha's like asarambapu. They are not concerned with us.

Go to Top of Page
ojhaak
Pushtikul Elite Member - September 2003

209 Posts
Posted - 29 April 2003 :  15:49:03
Jai Shri Krishna All this matter can be taken care of if basic knoledge and detailed understanding of SRVOTTAM STORA & Jalbhedh Granths are clear in once mind. Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA

Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA Go to Top of Page
admin
President - Pushtikul.com

422 Posts
Posted - 29 April 2003 :  19:11:49
Dear Hemanshu, I must tell you, kirit has insulted Gusainji by putting his own photo in place where there used to be Shri Gusainji's. He has printed it on cassettes and books and distributed it. In this way he is trying to preach innocent Vaishnavs that he is an incarnation of Gusainji, which is absolutely wrong. No problem if he is giving Diksha. But he must not do it by telling Vaishnavs that it is Bramhasambandh for becoming Pushtimargiya Vaishnavs. he is misleading innocent people just to earn money and respect. But Thakorji will give him punishment for his acts. Jai Shri Krishna, Anand Majethia (President)

Shri Vallabhadhish ki Jai !!

Anand A. Majethia

President

Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  14:00:19
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh, THis topic by Shreekantbhai reaised long back that is Basic knowledge on pushtimarg should be made compulsary for all Vaishnavs? For this i would say yes, as every vaishnava should know what their religion is.

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 29 October 2004 :  11:34:39
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh, This topic is reopened especially for those new entry vaishnava,who just became member, but r not participating in the satsang. "Satsang will help us to build our faith and bhakti in pushtimarg and if we just go on reading the articles, and don'texpress our thoughts, then we will only express what we think, but pls express ur feelings, and even if right or wrong, just participate

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
manish1

239 Posts
Posted - 29 October 2004 :  14:37:55
Jai Shree Krishna, Yes Gopal bhai, we have to take big steps to carry forward the msg of Pushtimarg. I remember in Bal vihaar classes, that used to be conducted in dubai, for over 1 year, I was able to learn manglacharan. But I have to say, I still cherish those moments and hats off to all organisers for taking such efforts. Thanks

Manish 
Jai Shree Krishna Go to Top of Page
vinod

201 Posts
Posted - 29 October 2004 :  20:45:41
Jai Shree Krishna All Now the title suggests that it is imperative that Vaishnavs should at least know the Basic Knowledge of Pushtimarg. So herewith I post at 3. Can All Vaishnavs input their opinions- 1. The 'Principal Guru' of every vaishnav is Srimad Vallabhacharya Mahaprabhuji 2. Every descendent of Sri Mahaprabhuji is 'Guru-Dwar', meaning they symbolise 'Him' as Guru. 3. The Goswami from whom we have taken 'Brahm Sambandh' initiation is our Guru Edited by - vinod on October 29 2004 20:47:22

Jai Shree Krishna Vinod Savjani Go to Top of Page
Topic is 2 Pages Long:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.828s