Pushtikul Satsang Mandal
 Username:   Password:  
Save Password   Forget password?  
click to register

All Forums
  Disscuss it all Result: used x_fields.txt; registered registering only mode is ON;
 Shri Vallabh
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 21 April 2003 :  08:59:22
Dear Vaishnav,

Can any one tell me why we love Shri Vallabh??

Jai Shree Krishna

Jatin Malkan

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

arunksaksena
Entry Level Member

1 Posts
Posted - 21 April 2003 :  14:36:25
quote:
Dear Vaishnav, Can any one tell me why we love Shri Vallabh?? Jai Shree Krishna Jatin Malkan
Jai Jai Shree Gokulesh Jatin Malkan Ji, We literally adore Shree Vallabhacharya for his eternal guidance given to Vaishnavas to appreciate, understand and adopt the Pushti Marg. Arun Arun Saksena

Arun Saksena Go to Top of Page
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 23 April 2003 :  10:33:28
Jai Shree Krishna Shree Mahaprabhu ji is incarnation of God himself, he took human form to help Vaishnavs suffering under the then Misguidence to attain him. In doing so he also made sure that the agyanis did not reap the benefit of it, hence the human form. All those true to god and who were destined to get under the fold of Shudadvait saw his true form and became his followers and rest did not.Hence to love him is to love got himself for he is None other than god.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
ojhaak
Pushtikul Elite Member - September 2003

209 Posts
Posted - 26 April 2003 :  10:17:17
Jai Shree Krishna Shree Mahprabhuji worried about persons living in this world with worries and how they can have self realization. He had asked this question to Thakorji and got the answer. Since then, he went on incessently working for the pupose till the dawn of his life and not only that he left the message the the mission is still continuing through his Vallabh Parivar. Sarvottam Strotra describes in detail. That is why we love HIM in addtion to incarnation Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA

Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 29 October 2004 :  17:19:01
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh, Jatinbhai had previously posted this question that
quote:
Dear Vaishnav, Can any one tell me why we love Shri Vallabh?? Jai Shree Krishna

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 08 November 2004 :  11:56:46
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh, To the vaishnavas, required answers for the question"Can any one tell me why we love Shri Vallabh??"

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
anoopjp

166 Posts
Posted - 08 November 2004 :  15:27:20
Dear Vaishnavs Jai Shree Krishna Vallabh litereally means one who is most loved. According to what I have learned if we love our thakorji then we should love Shreemad Vallabh more as it is by the kani of Shreemad Vallabh that thakorji is accepting your seva, otherwise who are we to serve thakorji. Thakorji gives his grace on us pamar jeev only when shree Swaminiji wishes this and shreemad Vallabh is the bhaav of Swaminiji. What kind of love can we give to Shreemad Vallabh? can any one explain..... Anoop

Anoop J. Purohit Go to Top of Page
bindi
Pushtikul Elite Member - February 2004

225 Posts
Posted - 08 November 2004 :  22:10:48
Jayshrikrishna, there are many resones to love SHRI VALLABH. I Love Aapshri cause HE is ADEYDANDXYA ( ONE WHO CAN GIVE IMPOSIBLE ) SHRI VALLABH GAVE US SHRI THAKORJI without AapshRI'S KRUPA IONE IS NOT ABLE TO GET SHRITHAKORJI OR DO SEVA. BINDI

bindi Go to Top of Page
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 08 November 2004 :  23:28:46
Jai Shree Krishna We Love Shree Vallabh for this greatest offering to us jeevs. For giving us in the most simplistic form teh path to realise teh Param Brahm, who is do great so infinite that, until the clarifications provided by Shree Vallabh, jeevs thought it to be self contradictry.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.766s