Printer Friendly Version
Pages:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
partquip@botsnet.bw
Entry Level Member

28 Posts
Posted - 20 May 2004 :  23:52:38
jai shri krishna pls reply to the the questioner which i have sent if possible. eager waiting for the correct insight into the brahmsamband issue. thank u

JAYSHREE PATEL Go to Top of Page
partquip@botsnet.bw
Entry Level Member

28 Posts
Posted - 21 May 2004 :  11:33:55
pls reply to my questioner about the brahmsamband issue thank u

JAYSHREE PATEL Go to Top of Page
jayvinbhatt
Mover & Shaker Member

394 Posts
Posted - 21 May 2004 :  14:11:00
jai shree krishna hello jayshree ben. well this is a very hard to answer but you should try asking vallabh kul balaks this question as we being ordinray human beings can not tell anything on this issue. what i would suggest is that you talk to some vaishnavs from kenya and Tanzania and ask them when vallabh kul balak is coming there then you can ring them ans ask them i am from Tanzania also well please let me know if you want some more information thank you

Jay Bhatt (JAI SHREE KRISHNA) Go to Top of Page
jayvinbhatt
Mover & Shaker Member

394 Posts
Posted - 01 June 2004 :  03:36:22
jai shree krishna can someone tell me what is the last name of this kirit. sorry i wouldnt call him bhai, he doesnt deserve that thing. the reason why i am asking this is becuase i came to know someone called kirit is coming on 4th june to Sydney for something. so i was wondering if this is the same guy can someone please let me know whats his last name? so i can confirm. thank you

Jay Bhatt (JAI SHREE KRISHNA) Go to Top of Page
soni
Entry Level Member

38 Posts
Posted - 01 June 2004 :  21:35:13
jsk jayshree ben i dont really know much about that. but i know you cannot take brahmsambandh from a betiji.only only vallabh kul na balak have the rigths 2 do so. but i think they can do pravachans though.we know jiji quite well.she's really good. Edited by - soni on June 01 2004 21:39:36

k.soni Go to Top of Page
dinesh
Entry Level Member

3 Posts
Posted - 02 June 2004 :  21:46:37
Jai Shree Krishna all Jaishree ben, I am not that talented in matter of brahmsambandh, but know one thing that only vallabh kul na balak (male) has right to bless it all other will not take to Thakorgee, it is also about time responsibility is understood in this greedy world (one can have greed of wealth, fame, or even rivalry) specially by those who could show as right ways and do not keep quiet Krishna said "Get up and Fight for Righteousness, it is every ones Duty" I would like to know about any Female who have given Brhamsambandh(no disrespect to modern beno,Maatao, dadio or even Jiji) Code of conduct to giver and taker is dew now to sustain our Vaishnav existence if very difficult days ahead My heartiest Jai Shree Krushna to all those hard working people who develops WEB Sites Go to Top of Page
vinod

201 Posts
Posted - 21 September 2004 :  19:01:29
Jai Shree Krishna Kirit, who so called Bhai, RESIDED IN lEICESTER in UK, and his character is questionable? One does not work for anybody whose character is questionable, so why take Diksha/Bhramsabandh from a questionable character. How ever I am nOt at liberty to disclose his past activities before he become a Kathkar --(claims to have learned Katah in UK prison) & wonder why He was prison in the first instance? This is the questionable character? On the other hand, he is reciting Shreemad Bhagavat & Shree Bhagvat Gita from Vyaspith- On the other hand, he declares that anyone wishing to become his disciple, he has to take bhramsabandh from him. An incident I remember, During a recitement of Shree Bhagvat Gits - He announced for so called Diksha - and less than 10 persons volunteered, this would have been an insult, so Kirit informed his associates that arrange and propogate that there will be no charge and you will have the oppurtunity to at least go on the stage. This how his co workers intice the innocent partkers whose intelectual knowledge limited on these issues. It therefore sites like this, provides facts and figures. Trust this will not offend anyone. Jai Shree Krishna

Jai Shree Krishna Vinod Savjani Go to Top of Page
Topic is 2 Pages Long:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.688s