Jagadguru Vallabhacharyaji
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Vasant Punjabi
Vice-President & Pushtikul Elite Member - May 2003

1047 Posts
Posted - 07 April 2003 :  12:11:49
Jai Shri Krishna,

When Jagadguru Vallabhacharyaji arrived in Pandharpur what was ordained by Shri Vittalnath Prabhu?

Vasant

Vasant

jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 07 April 2003 :  16:30:42
Dear Vasantbhai, I will reply if nobody gives the answer Jai Shree Krishna Jatin Malkan

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
anpur
Pushtikul Elite Member - July 2003

349 Posts
Posted - 07 April 2003 :  20:03:44
JAi shri krishna, Shri mahaprabhuji reach to pandharpur, HE did darsan of Shri Vithoba.Shri vithoba gave agya to shri mahaprabhuji "TAME LAGNA KARO". At that time Shrinathji Also appear and gave agya to shrimahaprabhuji "mare tamara tya putra banine pragat thavu chhe mate tame lagna karo." Correct me if i am wrong. Reeta Patel

Reeta Patel Go to Top of Page
n/a
deleted

117 Posts
Posted - 07 April 2003 :  22:51:32
Jai Shree Krushna ! Gopaldas sings in the Vallabhakyan:(Gujarati) Tyanthi dakshin paanv dhariya, Pandurang Shree Vitthalnath, Netra malata vaat kidhi, vachan didhu haath, vachan nische Shreenathe maagyu, kidhi Vallabhaji shu vaat, Amne to ichchha eh je hu nandan tame taat ! This is the same as Reetaben describes above. At Pandharpur, Shree Vitthalnath prabhu also requested Shree Vallabhacharya Mahaprabhuji to bestow one of His servents with the divine vision of cellestial Raas-lila. pls correct me if something is wrong. Dharmendra

Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi
Vice-President & Pushtikul Elite Member - May 2003

1047 Posts
Posted - 08 April 2003 :  02:25:13
Jai Shri Krishna, Very good Reetabhen and Dharmendrabhai, keep it up. Yes Shri Vithal Prabhu had ordained Shri Vallabh to get married as Shri Vithal Himself wanted to incarnate in His family. The reason behind this was to continue udar of vaishnavs and spread Pushtimarg started by Shri Vallabh. We are all lucky today that Shri Vithal has done graet krupa on us and Pushtimarg is still alive thru His sons and theirs. etc. Vasant

Vasant Go to Top of Page
ojhaak
Pushtikul Elite Member - September 2003

209 Posts
Posted - 18 April 2003 :  15:03:19
Jai Shri Krishna Yes. This incident had long repercression and to-dsy we continue to get guidance in seva. Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA

Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.704s