Disscuss it all
 Ashtakhar Mantra -2
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
ojhaak
Pushtikul Elite Member - September 2003

209 Posts
Posted - 13 March 2003 :  16:48:11
What is the inner meaning of Ashtakhar Mantra ?

Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA

Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA

Vasant Punjabi
Vice-President & Pushtikul Elite Member - May 2003

1047 Posts
Posted - 14 March 2003 :  05:11:42
Jai Shri Krishna. This mantra was very nicely explained by our Prabhucharanji Shri Gusainji showing compassion for the suffering jivas. I will give others a chance before I put my answer. Vasant

Vasant Go to Top of Page
ojhaak

209 Posts
Posted - 14 March 2003 :  09:23:29
Jai Shree Krishna Vasant I eagarly await your answer as the answer to this question will provide opportunity to recite the mantra with Bhav and inner meaning. Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA

Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 14 March 2003 :  09:49:27
shri gokulesho jayati every alphabet in astakshar mantra recites some bhava, and its meaning goes to be like 'hey lord krishna, please do keep me at your feet'. gopalmeta1@yahoo.com

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi

1047 Posts
Posted - 17 March 2003 :  04:14:43
Jai Shri Krishna, Viahnavs should print this and keep for future references and give it to their childrens too. Shri Prabhucharanji ( Gosainji) Showing compassion for the suffering Jivas, Has explained the meaning of the 8 Syllbles of this mantra SHRI When a Jiva utters this syllable he will achieve blessedness and will also obtain both, worldly and other worldly benefits. KRU by pronouncing this syllable one will bring an end to his sins. SHNAH This syllable will help him keep the three fold afflictions at a distance. SHA This will grant freedom from the cycle of birth and death. RA This gives an insight into the spiritual sports (lilas) of Bhagwan together with an understanding of the form of Guru. NAM This will give birth to firm and unique devotion in the heart of a devotee. MA This will encourage deep and ardent love in the devotees for VRAJ and also for the Guru who brightens the knowledge about the form of Divinity. MA This will help in obtaining "SAYUJYA" or the intimate union with Shri Hari. Thus the eight letter syllable mantra turns out to be the giver of all accomplishments. Vasant

Vasant Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi

1047 Posts
Posted - 22 March 2003 :  08:22:52
Jai Shri Krishna SHNAH This syllable will help him keep the three fold afflictions at a distance. Let me clarify this This means the three of worries Adhibhautik, Adhyatmika and Adhidaivik are removed. Vasant

Vasant Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi

1047 Posts
Posted - 22 March 2003 :  08:25:24
This means the three of worries above. Please read as three types of worries. Jai shri Krishna. Vasant

Vasant Go to Top of Page
ojhaak

209 Posts
Posted - 05 April 2003 :  08:54:38
Jai Shree Krishna Very nice. Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA

Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA Go to Top of Page
pushti_nikunj
Entry Level Member

34 Posts
Posted - 07 April 2003 :  11:31:00
please explain the three types of worries in simple words! NIkunj PArekh (Jai Shri Krishna)!!!

NIkunj PArekh (Jai Shri Krishna)!!! Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi

1047 Posts
Posted - 16 April 2003 :  02:56:41
Jai Shri Krishna, The Three fold miseries in persons life are Bodily, Mental, and Spiritual The bodily misery should be borne thinking it worthless like wheng ( cowdung). The misery on account of one's passion in the form of insult, dishonour etc., should be borne without making one's mind ruffled like Jad Bharat who borne insults from King Rahugan. The spiritual misery due to Gods will in delaying His Grace, should be borne like the Gopies of Gokul, who were forsaken by GOd after making them participants in His Divine Joy. If any remedy is found by God's Will for any of these sufferings the devotee should not hesitate in making use of it. Vasant

Vasant Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.797s