Charan Chinha
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 28 February 2003 :  12:39:50
Dear Vaishnav,

Can you tell me the places of the Charan Chinha of Shree Krishna in Vraj.

Jai Shree Krishna

Jatin Malkan

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

yogini

142 Posts
Posted - 28 February 2003 :  23:58:05
Jai Shree Krsna I remember the charan chinah of Krsna is on the Gowardhan prvat on the top from where shri radhaji had rubbed her finger n sindor had come out n till day its there i have seen it 10yrs ago, may b i'm wrong apology for the same. Jai shree krsna yogini Yogini

Yogini Go to Top of Page
h_kikla
Entry Level Member

32 Posts
Posted - 01 March 2003 :  11:07:57
jai shree krishna I think yogini's answer is right..but i think..there is another bhav also..that is that vraja means jeeva's body..and heart is where thakurje's charan chin is there harsha kikla

harsha kikla Go to Top of Page
yogini

142 Posts
Posted - 02 March 2003 :  00:47:12
Jai Shree Krsna, I think Harsha is right to a certain extent but Jatin has asked how many places if u see the Ladoo gopal even he has the charan chinah on the right (may be i'm wrong on the side) but for the charan chinah i'm correct. Lets see what the answer is like. Yogini Yogini

Yogini Go to Top of Page
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 04 March 2003 :  12:20:49
Dear Harsha/Yoginiben, There are total seven places in Vraj where we can see the Shree Krishnas Charan Chinha. 1) Jatipura(near Sinduri Shila) 2) Dhuka (Near Dauji) 3) Kamvan ( Near Charan Pahadi) 4) Near the Cave of Vyomasur 5) Nandgam (Chatri) 6) Jav 7) Bathen ( On the top of mountain charan ganga (Pahadi). Jai Shree Krishna Jatin Malkan

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
yogini

142 Posts
Posted - 05 March 2003 :  01:21:19
Jai Shree Krsna Jatin Thanks for ur info. You have great knowledge of Pushtimarg n appreciate n please keep up the same and enlighten the other vaishnavas also. Yogini Yogini

Yogini Go to Top of Page
h_kikla
Entry Level Member

32 Posts
Posted - 05 March 2003 :  10:55:10
Jai Shree Krishna the places that jatinbhai has mentioned does..these places have only footprint or with chinah or only chinha like dhwaja,ankush,vraj,etc.. harsha kikla

harsha kikla Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.688s