Pushtikul Satsang Mandal
 Username:   Password:  
Save Password   Forget password?  
click to register

All Forums
  Disscuss it all.
 Does any one has Recipie for Paan na Bida (Churi)
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
rashah
Entry Level Member

15 Posts
Posted - 07 November 2007 :  23:26:30

I am new vaishnav and would like to prepare Paan na Bida for Thakorji. I am looking for Recipe to prepare Churi for Paan na Bida. Appreciate if any one can share with me.

Jai Shree Krishna,

Rajiv.

Hitesh

176 Posts
Posted - 16 November 2007 :  23:41:17

Jai shri krishna to all,

Well for churi that is used in bidas you need:- Roasted Supari, Tuj, laving, Variali, Elaichi,Jethi mudh bark,

Method, Cut Supari into very small Churi, You can do this with, "Sudi", a special utensil that cuts the supari, which you get from india, or might know if you have ever used one before.

Then get a electrical grinder into which put that supari you have chopped and rest of above samagri, there is proper measurements to how much of the laving elaichi ect ect you have to use its entirely up to you how much of each things you put in according to taste. Then just put lid on grinder and grind it either very fine or coarse whic ever you think your thakorji might prefer. And that it churi done, ready to be offered to your shri thakorji. If you have betal leaves there then you can make pan bida which this too. Or just offer in small katori on its own if you cant get betal leaves.

Shri madanmohanlalji ki jai.

Jsk, Hitesh.

P.S Anyone who wants to elaborate more pls do so.

Go to Top of Page
unnati

224 Posts
Posted - 18 November 2007 :  12:03:18

Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh

If i'm not wrong then even Baraas is added in it.

Shri Vallabha Charan Vina Sharan Koni Jaou.....Shri Vitthala Nam Vina Mantra Kya Thi Paou......Shri Vallabha Charan Vina Sharan Koni Jaou.....

Unnati Kadakia

Go to Top of Page
DATTUBHAI
Pushtikul Elite Member - April 2004

170 Posts
Posted - 18 November 2007 :  17:43:09

JAY SHRI KRISHNA.

Hiteshji and Unnatiji Please give detail praportions of all the ingradients so as it would be easy for new vaishnavs to make Churi.

Dattubhai.

D.A.Purohit Go to Top of Page
Hitesh

176 Posts
Posted - 19 November 2007 :  02:26:49

Jai shri krishna to alll valla vaishnavs,

Well As to praportions and how much to use. Well Say for instance you have one cup full of supari then you can use only quater or slightly less then that of all other samagri that go in that. Like i said adding too much will make it really sharp and if you add only little will make it mild. Its up to the vaishnav making wether they want it mild or very strong and sharp in taste.

And also yes you can add baras in it to. But barsa is very very strong so just add just one crystal of it. And yes it is in crystal form for whom dont know what baras is. Its also used in samagri in Shitkal, aspecially Suhaag Sunth ect ect.

And pls Rajivji after making it and offering to your shri prabhu pls let us know how it has turned out. thank you.

Shri madanmohanji ki jai,

Jsk, Hitesh.

Edited by - Hitesh on 19 November 2007 02:30:23

Go to Top of Page
cherry
Entry Level Member

32 Posts
Posted - 20 November 2007 :  17:24:36
jai jai shri gokulesh  to make churifirst make supari powder in mixer then for 1 kg churi add 1 kg jethimad 2 teaspon elachi powder half tea sppon  jethimud, half teasppon brass andready made churi powder you get in india mix it very well then take beetal leaves wash them then wipe them properly then remove the nerves make it into two half then apply chuna in that add little ijmit and brass the smell will come very nice then apply katha then add one drop gulkand and churi powder and then make bida for for thakorji i make gulkand also at home bring real rose wwash and pluck the petals wipe them then for 1 kg petals add half kg sugAR AND MIX IT WELL AND KEEPIT OVER NIGHT THEN WHEN SUGAR IS MIXEd  then add kesar elachi brass  and just grind it in mixie and gulkand is ready to servetake how much you need and keep other in freeeze and the bida is ready for god jjsg

Go to Top of Page
DATTUBHAI
Pushtikul Elite Member - April 2004

170 Posts
Posted - 22 November 2007 :  17:58:43

JAY SHRI KRISHNA.

Thank you Nishaji for details for Churi and Gulkand.

I am little confused about 1 kg of churi add 1kg jethimad2 teaspoonelachi powder half tea spoon jethimad .you have mentioned jethimad twice and did not specify how much Sopari.Please clear my doubt.

Dattubhai.

Go to Top of Page
cherry
Entry Level Member

32 Posts
Posted - 23 November 2007 :  17:10:23
jai jai shri gokulesh duttabhai by mistake i have written half teaspooon jethimud sorry it is half tea spoon ijmit na phool  other all indegriendts same jai hri gokulesh

Go to Top of Page
jagdish
Mover & Shaker Member

379 Posts
Posted - 27 November 2007 :  19:02:46

Jai Shri Krishna

Thank You all for this wonderful information.

Best Wishes
jagdish

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.766s