cherry
Entry Level Member

32 Posts
Posted - 29 September 2007 :  15:42:36

cherry
Entry Level Member

32 Posts
Posted - 29 September 2007 :  15:50:58
jai jai shri gokulesh ,  seva tan mandhan thi karvi  a pushti dhan che. pushti kam su che. shri thakrji  prapt karvani kamna aj pushti  kam che. pushti mokash su chee, shri thakorji ne seva  smaran  satsung aj pushti mokash che
. jj ne danvat sarve vaishnav ne nisha harshad na jai jai shri gokulesh

Go to Top of Page
yama.nagesh@gmail.com
Entry Level Member

25 Posts
Posted - 29 September 2007 :  17:40:33
jai shree krishna to sarve vaishnav. Dan ekadashi-1-Prabhune sarvasav dan kari prabhu na das bani sadave temna charano ma rahevano divas.2-Dan lila dwara prabhu ne gopiyo ka varan kiya hey.3-Dan lila me prabhu ne dahi manga karan dahi sarvotam ras hey gorus means milk curd butter go-indriya teno alokik ras prabhu ne apvo chhe. 4-apni indriyoma rahal ras lokik chhe tene alokik banavo chhethat is tari indriyonu dan hu tare pase mangu chhu.5-Prabhu ni agya mujab apni indriyone prabhuma jorva mateni aa ekadashi PARIVARTINI EKADASHI TARIKE PAN OLKHAYE CHHE. 

yama nagesh Go to Top of Page
Bhagwat
Entry Level Member

51 Posts
Posted - 01 October 2007 :  22:41:46
JSK,

That which becomes useful for Shri Thakorji and Vaishnavs, is Pushti Dhan.
In our culture, dhan - wealth - has many connotations.  Sons, relations, farms, our talents, money, our karms are all different aspects of "dhan" / wealth !
http://www.geocities.com/bhagwat_s/wealth.htm

Whatever we have, if it becomes seva-upyogi, than it is Pushti Dhan.
Even our "life" on earth, if it becomes seva-upyogi, it is fruitful, otherwise, what is the point of pumping out CO2 ? 

JSK

Go to Top of Page
yama.nagesh@gmail.com
Entry Level Member

25 Posts
Posted - 03 October 2007 :  05:13:18
jai shree krishna.Ya pushti dhan is different from pushti dan.I have written about pushti dan. Pushti dhan is our Thakorji ,nothing valuable for us in pushtimarg.WEhave to perform seva of THAKORJI WITH TAN MAN AND DHAN.

Bhagwat
Entry Level Member

51 Posts
Posted - 03 October 2007 :  14:39:20
JSK,

The question at the top of the page is regarding " pushti dhan su che " - hence my reply.

Yamaji, your message on dan is great, but is restricted to the Dan-lila
In general, Pushti dan is that which will lead to greater bhava for seva and the Lord.  Whatever leads us towards God and His grace is Pushti Dan.

Yours,
B

Go to Top of Page
yama.nagesh@gmail.com
Entry Level Member

25 Posts
Posted - 03 October 2007 :  15:47:01
jai shree krishna Bhagwatji. Ya I  have not replied to the topic actually dan and sanji days going on and i read regarding dan so i am sorry for that .Let us come to topic Pushti dhan i agree with you our pushti dhan our Thakorji and everything needed regarding Thakorji seva.

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.777s