Pushtimarg

Shri Vallabhadhish ki Jai !!

Anand A. Majethia

President

shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 11 July 2005 :  12:24:16
Jai Shree Krishna Anand, could you please be kind enough to elaborate a bit on the query. THANKS

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
kandurp
Entry Level Member

51 Posts
Posted - 11 July 2005 :  15:16:33
Jai Shree Krishna, Pushti no marg, jeo ne Shree Thakurji ni agnya hoi teo a marg ma awe chhe, pushti sabda samajwa laik chhe.. Shree Vallabha Dhee Ki Jai

kandurp joshi Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 14 July 2005 :  10:43:57
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh, this question means to say that the jeev from any other religion apart from hindu religion stops the jeev to follow pushtimarg? Or is Pushtimarg bounded only to hindus?

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
shyamdas
Entry Level Member

18 Posts
Posted - 14 July 2005 :  13:21:49
Madanmohan Prabhu Vijayate! I beg to differon this Gopal Bhai, I think what was being meant was that, if there is a pushtimargiya jeev then with thakurjis krupa he/ she gradually comes in to the pustikul. I dont think religion, caste or creed really would create a barrier to anybody, I for example was born in an orthodox roman catholic family but i have recieved brahmsambandh and also have seva of madanmohanji and swaminiji. But for this a jeev must be prepared emotionally and socially too, any jeev coming to pushtimarg must be ready to abide with the tenants laid by mahaprabhuji i.e. Aatmanivedan - total surrender, if that is there then there is nothing to worry about, thakurji then takes care of everything else then. Thankyou, Madhav:)

Ernest Noronha Go to Top of Page
shreekant22

1853 Posts
Posted - 14 July 2005 :  14:03:18
Jai Shree Krishna Madhavji, A very good view. Who else but you can clarify this query. The Jaagrut example of Shree Thakorjis anugrahata and his devine leelas. However, may I clarify that to the best of my understanding Shree Gopal bhai, has only rephrased the query. Hope there will not be any more misunderstandings regarding the same.

shreekant22

1853 Posts
Posted - 14 July 2005 :  14:03:20
Jai Shree Krishna Madhavji, A very good view. Who else but you can clarify this query. The Jaagrut example of Shree Thakorjis anugrahata and his devine leelas. However, may I clarify that to the best of my understanding Shree Gopal bhai, has only rephrased the query. Hope there will not be any more misunderstandings regarding the same.

gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 27 July 2005 :  08:14:30
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh, Pushtimarg is not restricted only for the jeevs who follow vedic-sanatan religion. But even if we c the scriptures, we find the muslims following this religion. So religion is not a problem for pushtimarg. Moreover no other sampradays, before shripushtimarg sampraday, gave sthaan to stri(ladies) and shudras. But shrimahaprabhuji had given them the favourable place.

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
shreekant22

1853 Posts
Posted - 27 July 2005 :  11:48:48
Jai Shree Krishna Well said Gopal bhai. Pushtimarg is Dharmnirpeksh, Jaati nirpeksh, Ling nirpeksh, and even Yoni nirpeksh. Forget religion, caste, creed or gender, The marg is even above race, for not just humans but also other beings have been graced by the marg, as we can read in 252 and other varthas.

shyamdasji
Entry Level Member

44 Posts
Posted - 20 August 2006 :  11:03:10
vallabha dhish ki jai the reason shri vallabh has come to this earth to take shreejis nij jans towards him by nivruti of thier dosas the main motive of shree vallabh was to spread pustimarg among the lowest caste to the highest one since simply jeje believes that bhakt is bhakt whether he is a sudra or bramin other all things are tujh in front of that our marg is bhaav pradhan and not sadhan pradhan in sarvottamji also vithalnathji has also stated one name of vallabh who takes refuge of stri,shudra the only best thing of our marg is that its most easy but to enter is the most difficult,like this is not possible without adhikaar and krupa so people who are daivi will come straight towards our marg, that was the way many 84,252 vaishnavs came in our marg and set brilliant examples of their bhaav and thakorjis krupa shree vallabh never believed in prachar like shankracharyaji our marg is exclusively for adhikaari jeevs and not anybody i would to say that if a person is not adhikaari he will not even be able to put his feet on havelis steps also he would just wait outside but would not come in u cant blame him he is not just adhikaari jeev shree vallabh never believed in caste restrictions the best example put forth is that of muslim raskhanji raskhanji was addicted in a seths boy without looking at him every day he would not even drink water once when he was waiting for that boy, he heard two vaishnavs talking "agar aeso prem thakorji mei ho to kaisi bhakti bane" so he was daivi that is y he heard it and asked for vaishnavs mebbob(lover), one vaishav thinking he is daivi gave shreenathjis photo from his turbon now raskhanji looked at this photo and said that now onwards shree goverdhannathjis is only his mehboob and due to his asakti shreejis two gave him darshan which is very durlabh to many vaishnavs like us who do seva from so many years so its whole and sole krupa and adhikaar only i hope i could put some light on this shama in shree vallabhs feet for any mistake jai shree giriraj shree vallabhadhish ki jai

shyam vajani Go to Top of Page
rupen
Entry Level Member

17 Posts
Posted - 22 August 2006 :  04:14:57

Vaishnav Jai Shree Krishna ,

I agree will all of you.  Here’s something for smaran and to refresh our memories.

Example(s) of

Dharmnirpeksh

Raskhanji

Jaati nirpeksh

Surdasji (Brahmin), Raja Krishnadevrai (Kshatriya), Seth Damodardas (Vaishya), and Krishnadasji.(Shudra – I may be incorrect for Krishnadasji), Sweeper who swipes steps of Shri Govardhannathji during Gusaiji period.

Ling nirpeksh

(Some religion says there is no Gati -destiny for stri –Female) Rajobai, Mahavan kay Kshatrini, Daughter(s) of Padhnamandasji

Yoni nirpeksh:

--- Birds and Animals

--- Reptiles

---Jaad Jive (Plants)

Male and Female Dow (Pigeons) that Shri Gusaiji gave Brahma-sambandh,

Sharp (Snake), Tree that got brahma-sambandh along with vaishnav by Shri Gusaiji,

As Krishnadasji said,

“Vallabh patit uddhar na jano. Saran late lila darshavat….”

Also,

“Param Krupalu Shri Vallabh Nandan. Karat Kripa Nij Hasta dai matha….”

Go to Top of Page
Topic is 2 Pages Long:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.906s