Printer Friendly Version
Pages:
       1  |  2  |  3  |  4      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
neesha
Entry Level Member

10 Posts
Posted - 31 October 2004 :  17:12:40
jsk batha ne.... yes i completely agree with nirupaben in not to cut the bhumika,all of it is a lovely build up to the end,which im sure is just as khubsurat.. nisha

Go to Top of Page
vinod

201 Posts
Posted - 01 November 2004 :  02:42:49
Dear Pushtidas Jai Shree Krishna What ever Happened to the Second Episode of the Nav-Vilas? Can You please post it? Thanks Vinod

Jai Shree Krishna Vinod Savjani Go to Top of Page
pushtidas
Mover & Shaker Member

398 Posts
Posted - 01 November 2004 :  04:34:56
Jai Shree Krishna I was surprised to see that episode two i smissing. If you have cut/pasted it then can you let me have the copy? Daso no das Pushtidas

Dasa no das Pushtidas Go to Top of Page
pushtidas
Mover & Shaker Member

398 Posts
Posted - 01 November 2004 :  04:39:51
Jai Shree Krishna Thanks Nirupaji and Nishaji, for showing such an interest, I will continue with this bhumika,it also includes Pratham milan of Radha Krishna and also first letter Radhaji wrote to Shree Thakorji. I am not sure that I should take that far, but my intention is to establish upto devi puja and then take to Nav-Villas. Daso no das Pushtidas

pushtidas
Mover & Shaker Member

398 Posts
Posted - 02 November 2004 :  13:51:42
Jai Shree Krishna, To all vaishnava, please note that from now onwards after consultation with Admin, the Nav-Villas articles will be posted seperately. To keep the persistancy and the continuation of this articles, I will title the articles in episodes and so it will be easy to trace. Sorry for any inconvinience caused. Daso no das Pushtidas

vallabhsevak
Entry Level Member

1 Posts
Posted - 02 November 2004 :  17:04:02
Jai Shri Krishna Can't wait to read more.Keep it coming. I am hooked on it. Jsk to all

Go to Top of Page
neesha
Entry Level Member

10 Posts
Posted - 02 November 2004 :  17:06:48
jsk batha ne, same here vallabhsevak.....

Go to Top of Page
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 02 November 2004 :  22:37:33
Jai Shree Krishna Pushtidasji, aapko sakhi bhav ati uttam hai, Aage aiso na hove ki koi jeev dehanusandhan bhuli jaye.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
pushtidas
Mover & Shaker Member

398 Posts
Posted - 03 November 2004 :  01:03:56
Jai Shree Krishna Dekho Shreekantji, yeh to kamal aap ki sang aur satsangka hi to hai. Bhala varna hum kaha aur aap jesi sakhi kaha. Daso no das Pushtidas

shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 03 November 2004 :  02:09:44
Jai Shree Krishna Aapko vakya satya vachan hai pushtidasji, Sab thakroji ki krupa hai, wah chaye to sab kuch aur na chaye to kuch nahi

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
Topic is 4 Pages Long:
       1  |  2  |  3  |  4      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.782s