Mover & Shaker Member

398 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  05:00:35
Jai Shree krishan I loved that prasang too.Thanks Daso no das Pushtidas

Dasa no das Pushtidas Go to Top of Page
ANJLI

61 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  08:41:01
Jai Shree Krsna Pushtidaji Beautifully composed - Nav Villas Just shows We are not limited to Voculaburies! Keep Posting Anjli

JAI SHREE KRSNA Go to Top of Page
neesha
Entry Level Member

10 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  18:35:46
sharad poonum na batha ne jai shree krishna, again it was wonderfully wrote, reading the prasangs fill my heart with join n can almost picture the lilas which take place,thx nisha

Go to Top of Page
pushtidas
Mover & Shaker Member

398 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2004 :  18:42:09
Bhadhai to all Pushtikul Vaisnava for Sharad Purnima. Have fun and a lovely bhagavaat alokik manorath vihar with Thakorji. Daso no Das Pushtidas.

neesha
Entry Level Member

10 Posts
Posted - 28 October 2004 :  02:43:06
yes and reading these lilas just takes u one step closer to him.

Go to Top of Page
pushtidas
Mover & Shaker Member

398 Posts
Posted - 29 October 2004 :  06:25:59
The fourth Episode of Nav-Villas Soon all the sakhi entered the Kunj. Radhaji collected lovely flowers and Gunja-fal. In her excitement she enter into deep thicket of kunj.Lalittaji and Visakha sakhi tried to stop her and said,"Please do not enter any further because you are very delicately lovely and very beautiful. There is also a DEV who plays havock and he will entice you and we will not be able to protect you." "But that's not true,I have seen some Vraj-sundary entering this part of the Kunj and they are not harmed. Anyway, how does this DEV look like?" There was an anxiousness in Radhaji's voice as she spoke. Lalitaji said,"Oh pyariju, this DEV is very stubborn and difficult to handle. You better stay here and we will get more flowers and retun home. I know you are very pretty and I am sure he will entice your sukomal maan." Radhaji smiled and with very effectionate gesture touch Lalitaji's pink cheeks with her both hands and said,"Don't worry sakhi, he has already enticed me with his Murli's sur." "Dekho pyariju, His bansi has done this to you then what will happen if he looks at you with that manohar netra. Believe me you will melt in them." Lalitaji said. "Sunri Vrashbanki Dulhari, Yaki murli bahut manoher tohai, aur way bhi bahut niko hai. Please listen and we beg you not to go in the Kunj." Vishakha knelt and cuddled Shree Radhaji's Charnarvind and begged her not to take the risk. "Although I have heard that enticing sur of that bansi and I did feel that much close to him. If He is trying to seduce with bansi and lure every Gopi into Kunj and then play pranks; then I don't want to be the part of that naughty pranks. But one thing I will definately say, that, he does play that flute with lot of affection." Radha pulled Visakha sakhi up and gave her a hug. "Then lets go home !" said Lalitaji. As they were only half-way home, Radhaji declared that she is tiered and would like to rest for a while. Radhaji was half asleep and in her tandra (semi-sleep) she herd Visakha and other sakhi laughing and gigling. Radhaji opened her eyes and saw Visakha looking at a painting. It was a painting painted by Madhumangal. The painting was of Shree Krishna. Radhaji could not see the painting as she was facing opposte to Lalitaji and it hindered her vision. Lalitaji was saying,"Where did you get this painting from?" "Dear badi sakhi Lalitaji, if you will keep the secret, then I will tell you, promise me you won't tell anyone?" Visakhaji said. "Sure, you know me, I don't tell tales and I always keep my promise. So shoot your secret." Lalitaji pinched that red tomatto coloured cheeks of najuk Visakha sakhi. "Oh ma ! You are very "Nikki" (NAUGHTY).I know I can trust you." Visakhaji paused and then with trembeling voice, she continued,"One day I was alone in the Kunj to get flowers, I was so engrossed that I did not realise that someone was standing behind me. In my search for Gunj-fal I went deeper into vaan where Purnmasiji's potha (house) is. It was close to the back-yard and when I turned round, to my horror I saw Madhumangal jarring at me. You know that Madhumangal who thinks he is also raja of this vaan, just because he is befriended with natkhat Kishan. He would not let me go as he wanted to finish a painting." "What painting?" Radhaji asked. "Oh pyariju, sorry, did we disturb you?" Visakhaji said politely. "Never mind that Visusakhi, what was he painting?"Radhaji showed some interest. "Pyariji, you won't believe this, he was painting my picture plucking flowers. He showed me. It was a very lovely painting and although it was half done, I wanted to take that picture from him. He refused, but I insisted. When I became abusive, he quietly suggested that he would only give me the painting if I became his girl-friend. To this I was very angry and started calling him names?" "Visu, since when did you start using this foul language?" Radhaji asked. "Sakhi kabhi kabhaar karna padta hai." "O Visakha, tell us more what happened?" Lalitaji became more anxious. "I disagreed with his suggestion. Then Madhumangal said that he will have to kiss me anyway so it is upto me. To this I was very angry and pushed him away from me. I don't know from where I got the strength, it was a very violent push and Madhumangal fell on his back. He was angry and he quickly got up and showed me Krishna's paintings and said that he will tell Krishna and Krishna will sort me out. He pointed his fingure at the painting. I saw the painting and my heart started thumping hard, Krishna looked ravishingly fresh in that painting. Believe me if he was there in person I would have melted into his arms." "Acha, so we are human after all. I thought you were reserve and shy. Daya re daya...you are a naughty sakhi." said Lalitaji. "Anyway, what happened then?" Radhaji asked in eagerness. "Well, promise me that you will not tell this to anyone, I mean no-one !" "Acha baba, boldiyanai, we will not utter a word," said Lalitaji. "Well I could not resist the lovely mukharvind of Krishna, so I said to Madhumangal that he can kiss me if he let me have Krishna's paintings as well."Visakha sakhi paused and then started fiddeling with her flower basket. "Well, why are we being kept in suspense,please tell us what happened?" Lalitaji snatched the flower basket from Visakhaji,"And stop fiddling with you basket, you will ruin lovely flowers." "O devi you are very forceful, well, he agreed and my heart sunk. He came closer and I stopped him and said that he should give me the painting of Krishna in my hand before he kisses me. Like a taimed puppy, Madhumangal gave the paintings in my hands and I thought this was an opportunity to run away from him. I grabbed the painting and did a runner. He somehow sensed it and tried to grab me and I tried to tear away from him. In the struggle he caught hold of my front of upvastra and as I pushed him away my upvastra got torned revealing my bare chest. We both paused for a second, his natras were fixed on my chest and I was frozen with terror. We stood there, what seemed ages, and I recomposed and slowly walked away from him, holding Krishna's painting. He was still staring at my chest and was unable to utter a word or attempt to stop me. As I walked backward, I stumbbled over a smal bhakhad (a small hard mud dune),I fell, he quickly ran towards me and I was scared. I did not know what his intention was. He showed his hand in gesture to pick me up off the ground. I was afraid but somehow excepted his help. I got up with his help and then looked into his eyes. He looked bewildered, he was speechless and was motionless. I felt sorry for him but, that's all I felt, sorry." "Wow, this is a like a dant-katha(fairy tale). Are you sure you did not fall in love , sakhi?" Lalitaji teased her. "Chaal haat, natkhut, I was more anxious to get away from him. But Madhumangal offered his gwal pagha to cover my bare-self." "Gwal pagha, very strange, are you sure that was all he offered?" Lalitaji loved teasing this little sakhi. Vishakha sakhi was youngest sakhi in their group and they all loved teasing her. "Dekho Lalitaji, if you tease me one more time, then, I will not tell you any more secret." Visakhaji said. "Arey, Lalita, tum kiyu bechariko tani deti ho? Chal Visu, tell us what happened?" Radhaji said as she reasured Visakha sakhi by putting her hand on her shoulder. "I tell you that he very gently took his pagha and showed it on my chest and as he did he brushed his hands on the chest I shivered but he then turned round and quietly walked away from me." Visakha said with a final shy of relief. "You mean he really walked away? Consider yourself lucky that it wasn't that nutkhat Kano, he would have surely collected his dues. Poor Madhumangal." Lalitaji teased her again. "Pyari, will you stop teasing Visakha. Visu can I see the painting of Shree Krishna?" Radhaji stretched her hands towards Visakhaji and took the paintings in her hand. As Shree Radha looked at Shree Krishna's Nij-Swaroop, her eyes filled with tears of anand, harsh na anshu. And she became unconcious. In that murchit avashtha she called for Krishna. We will look at the next episode and continue the Nav-villas "Prarambh-Bhumika" that is pre-epilog of Nav-Villas. I hope you are enjoying this as I am aslo feeling so close to this Leela. I have tried again to keep within that mariyada and if I have exceeded the boundary, then please forgive me. Daso no das Pushtidas. Edited by - pushtidas on October 29 2004 15:36:42

neesha
Entry Level Member

10 Posts
Posted - 29 October 2004 :  15:51:38
jsk- wow,kevu sundar laikhu che,maan kevo anand thai che vachta,em thai ke 3 ni saathe hu pan bethi chu vaan ma eni vato sambharta...can not wait fo the final one...

Go to Top of Page
vinod

201 Posts
Posted - 30 October 2004 :  17:25:54
Dear Pushtidas Jai Shree Krishna Trust this will lead us into Nav Vilas,I am sure it will but when? Vinod

Jai Shree Krishna Vinod Savjani Go to Top of Page
pushtidas
Mover & Shaker Member

398 Posts
Posted - 30 October 2004 :  19:40:40
Jai Shree Krishan Yes Vinodbhai, this will lead to Nav-Villas. If everyone wants to cut the Bhumika then I can start posting Nav-Villas. Please let me know. Daso no das Pushtidas

Pushtidasi
Entry Level Member

12 Posts
Posted - 31 October 2004 :  04:19:11
JSK Pushtidasji Please please do not cut sort the Bhumika. I hope you will post the next episode very soon.

Nirupa Go to Top of Page
Topic is 4 Pages Long:
       1  |  2  |  3  |  4      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.766s