Havelis in Western Zone of India
 Haveli at Kandivali - 4
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 19 October 2004 :  23:49:57
NAME: SHRI MADANMOHANJI HAVELI (KAMVAN NI HAVELI) SWAROOP: SHRI MADAN MOHANJI GOSWAMI BALAK: P.P.G.108 SHRI KRISHNAKUMAR MAHARAJSHRI(KAMVAN) ADDRESS: NILKANTH APARTMENT S.V.P. ROAD, NEAR SHANKAR LANE GARDEN, KANDIVALI (WEST) MUMBAI - 400 067.

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

vashar
Entry Level Member

34 Posts
Posted - 28 May 2005 :  21:09:55
Jai Sri Krsna, I was a little girl when I took Brahmasabandh at the Haveli on S. V. Road, Kandivali (W). I am living in UK now. Unfortunately I am am not sure where I have misplaced the photograph given to me as a child of my guruji after the ceremony. I can vaguely remember his name to be either govardhandasji or gopalji? Could you pls help me find my guruji? I think it was sometime around 1980's. Sorry to be a trouble. Vaishali na Jai Sri Krsna

ShreeKrshnaSharanamMamha
Vaishali na JaiSriKrsna

Go to Top of Page
vashar
Entry Level Member

34 Posts
Posted - 29 May 2005 :  20:03:44
Jai Sri Krsna I think it may be either Sri Dwarkeshlalji or a guruji, Sri Mathuradasji from Srinathji. However neither I nor my family is sure about this. 1) Can someone pls help me find my guruji? Two years ago May 2003, I dreamt Srinathji's Mangala swaroop. I am blessed. I still have a clear crystal image in my mind. But I could not help wondering 'why me?' 2) Is there more to this divine darshan? I will be eternally grateful if anyone can provide some help with both of the above questions. If I do find my guruji then i can seek guidance regarding my dream. Hiteshbhai has been of some help and suggested I spoke to you about this.

ShreeKrshnaSharanamMamha
Vaishali na JaiSriKrsna

Go to Top of Page
DATTUBHAI
Pushtikul Elite Member - April 2004

170 Posts
Posted - 30 May 2005 :  02:19:02
JAY SHRI KRISHNA,vAISHALI. YOUR DREAM IS VERY RARE FOR VAISHNAVS.THIS IS A RESULT OF YOUR DEEP MANBHAV AND LOVE FOR THAKORJI. I CAN ONLY SAY WHATEVER SEVA YOU ARE DOING IS PLEASING SHRI THAKORJI AND GO ON THIS PATH WITHOUT ANY DOUBT IN MIND.

D.A.Purohit Go to Top of Page
vashar
Entry Level Member

34 Posts
Posted - 07 August 2005 :  00:15:16
Jai Sri Krishna It is indeed a blessed feeling to forever have consciousness of Shree Thakorji.

ShreeKrshnaSharanamMamha
Vaishali na JaiSriKrsna

Go to Top of Page
jayvinbhatt
Mover & Shaker Member

394 Posts
Posted - 23 January 2006 :  13:37:24

Jai shree krishna

Is there anyone who lives close to kandivali haveli, if yes can you please let me know thank you

Jay Bhatt (JAI SHREE KRISHNA) Go to Top of Page
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 23 January 2006 :  21:36:47

Dear Jayvin,

Jai Shree Krishna...

Please let me know what help you required...am staying at kandivali only....

you can mail me at jatinm@aptech.ac.in with the support you require...

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
snehal gandhi
Entry Level Member

52 Posts
Posted - 24 January 2006 :  18:24:48

Jai Shree Krushna,

Vaishaliji, I think your gurudev name would be P.P. 108 Shree Vrajeevanlalji Maharajshree because as you have mentioned in your mail, your brahmasambandh was around 1980's. At that time, Pujya Maharajshree use to give brahmasambandh.

Pujya Shree Dwarkeshlalji mahoday (son of Shree Maharajshree) would be very small at that time to give brahmasambandh.

Jayvinbhai, even I stay close to haveli in kandivli, S.V. Road. It would be pleasure to be of some help to a vaishnav. You could mail me at snehal_g@intelenetglobal.com

snehal gandhi Go to Top of Page
lkbhatia
Entry Level Member

1 Posts
Posted - 05 April 2006 :  23:31:29
Jai Sri Krishna It is indeed a blessing to forever have goodness of Shree Thakorji at our doorstep!!!

Shree Krishna Sharanam

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.875s