All Forums
  Disscuss it all
 Thakurji Shringar
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
yogini

142 Posts
Posted - 03 February 2003 :  03:03:49
When we do Thakurji Sringar some times the mukut falls of or some times his Moar Peach falls off what shud this be considered as that thakurji does not like the sringar, or he has answered to our question wat we had in mind while praying to him?

Yogini

Yogini

chiragdoshi
News Reporter

118 Posts
Posted - 03 February 2003 :  12:40:27
Jai Shree Krishna, yes whenever the mukut or moar peach falls of that means Shri Thakorji does not want to have tha5t shringar or mightbe it would be hurting Shri Thakorji, So in this type of situation we should try change the Shringar according to our Thakorji's wish. Chirag

Vaishnav
(Chirag Doshi)

Go to Top of Page
bharatc68
Entry Level Member

13 Posts
Posted - 03 February 2003 :  15:20:18
Jai shree Krishna no i do not agree with Shri Chirag Bhai because when u are doing singar of thakurji and the mukut or the more Peach falls it resembles that ur mind is diverted and thakurji does not accept the seva with half hearted so dont change the mukut but change ur mind set while performing seva. so thakurji reminds u that u r doing seva and should not think of outside world This is my thinking may be i am worng

Go to Top of Page
sanvaii
Entry Level Member

10 Posts
Posted - 27 March 2003 :  13:46:19
Jai Shrr Krishna U R absolutely correct, concentration while shringar is necessary, which shows how much u r devoted in this seva.and anything u do to thakrji should be whole heartedly, half heartedly makes the mugat or moar peach fall. Jai Shree Krishna Sandhya Vaishnav

Sandhya Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi
Vice-President & Pushtikul Elite Member - May 2003

1047 Posts
Posted - 28 March 2003 :  08:08:54
Jai Shri Krishna, When such things happen the Bhav is automatically created either God is playing with you or your mind is distracted and God wants you to pay more attention to HIM then anything else. Vasant

Vasant Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.609s