Pushtikul Satsang Mandal
 Username:   Password:  
Save Password   Forget password?  
click to register

All Forums
  Disscuss it all.
 Do we really take Birth as a Vaishnav's?
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
ami
Entry Level Member

30 Posts
Posted - 02 February 2003 :  11:09:41
Jaishreekrishna to all the Vaishnav's. I read the question posted by Vasant Bhai and very satisfied with the replies given. What struck to my mind is once we take "Bhramhasambandh" we come under the feet of Shree Thakorji and we do His Seva. Due to our innumerable doshas we do not have His darshan and are re- born again. But my question to all of you is are we really re- born as a Vaishnav again or it is only in this "janam" that we are born as a Vaishnv's.? After taking the " Bramhasambandh" do we keep on taking birth as " Vaishanv's?

Ami

Ami

admin
President - Pushtikul.com

422 Posts
Posted - 02 February 2003 :  17:51:52
Jai Shri Krishna. Your doubt about our last Swarup can be clearified by your Gurudev only. But one thing I can tell you surely. As in this birth you are a Vaishnav, you must have been in the Thakorji's Lila in one swarup or another. Unless we have been the Thakorji's most blessed Bhaktas, we can't be into Pushtimarg. Once we become Vaishnav, whenever we take birth become Vaishnavs only. It's because Thakorji has given Mahaprabhuji a promise that "Whomsoever you will give Bramhasambandh, I will never leave his/her hand" As a Vaishnav, we will not take birth again and again. Thakorji is very kind and will take us into His Lila forever even though we have innumerable Doshas Only need is that we have Virah in our mind for our Doshas and love for Thakorji and His Lila. Unless we do some Aapradh whose punishment is Re-birth, we will never again take birth and will have Pravesh (Entry) into Thakorji's Lila. Jai Shri Krishna, Anand Majethia (President)

Shri Vallabhadhish ki Jai !!

Anand A. Majethia

President

Go to Top of Page
yogini

142 Posts
Posted - 03 February 2003 :  02:55:03
Jai Shree Ksrna. With reference to the second last para by Anand Bhai,I had discussed this same point with PPG Rajubawa and he had mentioned that the vaishnavs do not get MOKSHA n are born again to do the seva of Thakurji. He also mentioned that Pushtimargis do not ask for MOKSHA as when we ask for moksha we are not close to Thakurji n by doing thakurji seva v r close to thakurji. Please can you clarify this as this is a very big confusion. Also I have come accross various gurus and all say that till the time we have not completed the sansar chakra i.e our good n bad deeds are not zero we take birth in some form or other. We have to pay for our bad deeds In bhagvat there is a story of the king had 1000 queens but did not have children he prays to trilokinath n Deva rishi tells him that even if he gets a son he will have to feel sorry for the decision, but the king is not convinced n he gets a son from his 1st queen n the rest 999 queens are very jealous of this as the king does not pay attention to them.The child grows and at the age of 25 he goes to the Jungle for Hunting, the 999 queens who were jealous give him poison n he dies. the king is sad n in deep sorrow deva rishi comes to him n shows to him the past which was in some battle the king had got victory over another king hence the son was that which was born n the 999 queens who give the poison to the prince in his last birth had poured water in the ant whole so the 999 queens take the revenge. the king is consoled n he realises his mistake n spends rest of his life in Bhagvat Simran. Yogini Yogini

Yogini Go to Top of Page
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 03 February 2003 :  09:49:41
Dear Ami, I do agree with Anand , your question is do we really re-born into vaishnavs family than i will say yes for that because the main aim of the Vallabhacharya to come into Prithvi was to do Uddhar of the all devi Jivs who is scattered in all world due to some Aparadh in Golokdham and now thakorji wanted him back for that around 525 years ago Shree Thakorji and vallabhacharya came to Prithvi. In golokdham we will get entry only after when our Doshas is been washedout by doing seva of Thakorji Gurdev and Vaishnavs. Jai Shree Krishna Jatin Malkan

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
chiragdoshi
News Reporter

118 Posts
Posted - 03 February 2003 :  10:22:29
Jai Shree Krishna, I fully agree with Anand & Jatin after reding thier comments, I think so there nothing to comment/write for this, I hope so you had got your answer. Chirag

Vaishnav
(Chirag Doshi)

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.609s