"Suddhadvait Brhmavaad"
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
chiragdoshi
News Reporter

118 Posts
Posted - 30 January 2003 :  10:10:53
Jai Shree Krishna,

Dear Vaishnav's, What do you mean by "Suddhadvait Brhmavaad"?

Chirag

Vaishnav
(Chirag Doshi)

Devanshu
Pushtikul Elite Member - November 2003

94 Posts
Posted - 31 January 2003 :  12:50:20
"Suddhadvaita Brahmavada" Shuddhadvaita = Shuddh + Advaita Shuddh = Pure , Advaita = One In the System of Suddhadvaita Vedanta, otherwise known as Brahmavada, the One. Secondless Ultimate Reality is the only category. Every other thing has proceeded from it at the time of creation is non-different from it during creation and merges into it at the time of dissolution. The two other well known categories namely the animate souls and the inanimate objects are respectively its parts and modifications. From the Upanisads, "Sad eva Somya idam agree asid, ekam eva advitlyam" meaning "In the beginning there was only one Real Entity, only one and that too without a second". "Tad aiksata 'Bahu syam, prajayeya' iti"2 meaning "That one Real Entity wished: Let me become many, let me multiply myself". And later on it is stated that it did become many and did multiply itself. Relying on these two and similar other passages, Sri-Vallabhacarya has arrived at his doctrine of Suddhadvaita Brahmavada. Jai Shri Krishna, Devanshu

Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi
Vice-President & Pushtikul Elite Member - May 2003

1047 Posts
Posted - 02 February 2003 :  04:16:22
[quote] "Suddhadvaita Brahmavada" Shuddhadvaita = Shuddh + Advaita Shuddh = Pure , Advaita = One In the System of Suddhadvaita Vedanta, otherwise known as Brahmavada, the One. In Chatushloki Bhagwat the Lord explains Brahmavada as follows English Translation (Actual verse is in sanskrit and hard to understand) Purport Before creation of the world, only I was existing, no one else. Even now whatever living, unliving things that are visible are myself only.And after Pralaya or total extinction, also,nothing other than myself shall survive. To make it simple, Lord Shri Krishna has made this universe for His divine game. So everything in this universe is the Lord Himself. Nothing is greater than Shri Krishna in this universe. This is Brahmavada. Best Eg. Gold all ornaments are diff but made of Gold. Vasant

Vasant Go to Top of Page
yogini

142 Posts
Posted - 03 February 2003 :  02:58:24
Jai Shree krsna, i agree to both of the above explanations n cant put it any better. Thanks Bhai vasant n devanshu. yogini Yogini

Yogini Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.625s