Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
admin
President - Pushtikul.com

422 Posts
Posted - 28 May 2004 :  15:11:54
Dear Vaishnav,

Jai Shri Krishna.

It's been 3 years since www.pushtikul.com has been serving Vaishnavs worldwide through it's website. In last 3 years, with your participation and interest, Pushtikul has grown into a huge Pushtimargiya Portal.

In the very first year of interception, Pushtikul used 10 MB space. In second year it used 50 MB space which costed Rs. 5600/-. In 3rd Year Pushtikul used 120 MB space but with decrease in hosting charges, it payed Rs. 4,500/-. But in forthcoming year, Pushtikul's space usage is 250 MB and thus hosting charges are 11,000/-.

We had been managing funds for Pushtikul by way of personal contribution or advertisements. Last year we paid Rs. 4,500/- out of personal contribution. But this year, as you know hosting charges for Pushtikul.com are Rs. 11,000 /- per year. It is not possible for us to arrange this much money.

So, in order to provide you Pushtimarg online we are in need of Rs. 11,000/- which will go to the hosting company who provides us with online space for our website. It's a humble request on our part that please contribute as much possible so as to arrange the funds required for paying hosting charges.

For Vaishnavs paying Rs.1000/- or more, Pushtikul shall provide them with a free email account at Pushtikul.com and also their 'Jai Shri Krishna' shall be displayed on top of every page of Pushtikul, 24 hours a day for whole year.

No contribution is big or small, you can send Nyochavar of your choice without hesitation. Money Orders / D.D. / Cheque can be sent at :-

www.pushtikul.com c/o Anand A. Majethia B-47 Bazar Peth, Mumbai-Pune Road Khopoli - 410 203 Dist.Raigad , Tal. Khalapur Maharashtra (India)

* For Cheque or D.D. kindly send it Payable at Khopoli on name of Anand A. Majethia.

We hope that we shall be able to carry on with Pushtikul and it's activities with your support and encouragement. May Thakorji bless you with endless Bhav & Bhakti.

pushtidas
Mover & Shaker Member

398 Posts
Posted - 19 August 2004 :  04:24:13
Dear President, Jai Shree krishna. I would like to contribute something agaist the apeal. In your apeal you mention cheque or DD, but is it possible for Vaishnavas staying outside India to contribute. How shall foreign Vaishnavas donate agist this worthy cause? Pushtidas (London)

Dasa no das Pushtidas Go to Top of Page
admin
President - Pushtikul.com

422 Posts
Posted - 19 August 2004 :  15:13:35
Dear Pushtidas, Jai Shri Krishna. Vaishnavs living abroad can contribute by way of sending Money Order or D.D. through anyone living in India. Alternatively, Western Union Branch is also available at our place, so money can be sent from abroad. For this year, we have recieved promise from 5 Vaishnavs named above, but till date only three of them have sent the funds. Although remaining will send the contributions and I shall be waiting for them till 30th September 2004. If they would not send contribution till that date, then only I shall accept contribution from you, because our expenses will be met as soon as the remaining Vaishnavs send contributions. I cannot accept extra contribution just because Pushtikul is not a profit purpose site and contributions are accepted only to the level of expenses. We really appreciate your feeling, but we do not accept a single extra rupee other than actual expenses as this is a Daivi Seva.

Shri Vallabhadhish ki Jai !!

Anand A. Majethia

President

Go to Top of Page
pushtidas
Mover & Shaker Member

398 Posts
Posted - 20 August 2004 :  04:42:50
Jai Shree Krishna Anandji, Thanks for a prompt reply from you and explanation of how and where the fund being nutilised. I appreciate your fund raising policy. If at all you need help again, then you onlt=y have to ask. Keep up the "Bahir Seva". Pushtidas

Dasa no das Pushtidas Go to Top of Page
ojhaak
Pushtikul Elite Member - September 2003

209 Posts
Posted - 11 September 2004 :  13:14:33
Jai Shree Krishna, I have posted contribution to-day

Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.641s