seva during holi
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
bharatc68
Entry Level Member

13 Posts
Posted - 21 January 2003 :  14:36:39
Jai shree Krishna

I am having Chitra seva and Saroop Seva at home . I want u to guid me do basic seva during Holi .I have learnt that during holi thakuji wears only white clothes and start playing holi for nearly 40 days before the day of holi.

yogini

142 Posts
Posted - 21 January 2003 :  16:53:02
Jai Shree Krsna, Bhai Bharat I'm not an expert also but yes Thakurji will be dressed in white from Basant Panchami day right till the Dhulati day. Plus gulal, ambeer, haldi colors to be chatoed on thakurji but shud be cleaned every day after the rajbhog darshans. Anand bhai can give you more on the seva, samagri n shringar. With my thakurji he is always dressed with heavy sringar n i only chato color on him on the dhulati day n keep bhog of ghevar n pragari. There are holy kirtans you can play at rajbhog time. My apology if i'm wrong some where. I wrote to u wat i do. Yogini

Yogini Go to Top of Page
chiragdoshi
News Reporter

118 Posts
Posted - 22 January 2003 :  14:16:50
Jai Shree Krishna, Yes Shri Thakorji during the period of holi ie. from vasant panchmi till dhuleti, wears only white saaj (cloths). you can play holi with your thakorji by keeping the white cloth in his charnarvind (legs), so that the sakha bhav can been seen. If you don't keep the white cloth then the sevaks bhav arrives & a sevak can't play holi with thakorji(i think so). during the period of holi (40 days) you can prepare different samgri's like ghevar & pragri, you can do kirtans [also you have to do daily (not of holi)] of holi in front of your thakorji. you can play holi with abil, gulal & haldi in rajbhog samay. Chirag

Vaishnav
(Chirag Doshi)

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.656s