Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
n/a
deleted

52 Posts
Posted - 18 March 2004 :  11:17:31
Jai Shri Krishna

Dear Shreekantji,

hers my profile again. please tell me clearly wat should i include more in my profile. im new to this pushti marg. im not a scholar like you to know everything about pushtimarg.

my name : gokul.k.r my dob : 13-09-1976 my sign : virgo my nakshatra : barani my city (currently) : chennai my native place : salem my country : india my religion : Vaishnavam my family deity : Lord Venkatesha my community deity : Lord Venkatesha my community : Sourashtra my mother tongue : sourashtra (palkar) my community website : www.sourashtra.com my guru : till now no one my favorite deity : Krishna, Venkatesha & Narashima my favorite philosophy : Shuddha-advaita

i dont know why no one helping me in this matter. is i am not worthy to enter pushtimarg. no one here is giving address of pushtimarg temples. no one is giving location of pushti-guru in chennai. other philosophies dont behave like this. any one can get address of madhva mutts or ramanuja mutts without any difficulty. but getting address of pushti-havelis is getting difficult from u people. dont think that thakoreji is for you people only. Lord krishna is for all (including me). So i have all rights to give seva to lord krishna as much as you have.

so will u people be broad minded (instead of being secretarial) & try to help newbies like me instead of keeping everything secret.

moreover, i think i am not here to write a MBBS entrance exam so that i have to submit my complete profile.

if u people really have heart to help me then guide me to a location of pushti-haveli in chennai and pushti-guru in chennai INSTEAD OF PONDERING ME WITH QUESTIONS AS THOUGH I AM A MUSLIM.

BY REJECTING ME TO ACCEPT IN PUSHTI-MARG, DONT THINK THAT LORD KRISHNA WILL BE HAPPY WITH YOU.

IF YOU ARE REALLY A DEVOTEE OF LORD KRISHNA HELP ME INSTEAD OF ASKING UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS.

IF YOU PEOPLE DONT HELP ME, I WILL HAVE TO CONSIDER YOU PEOPLE AS SECRETARIAL & NARROW-MINDED.

n/a
deleted

52 Posts
Posted - 18 March 2004 :  20:37:23
Jai Shri Krishna, please apologize if i sounded harsh to you. sorry out of curiousity to know i spilled the words. Go to Top of Page
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 19 March 2004 :  10:03:21
Jai Shree Krishna Dear Friend, It was only my observation, not a remark of nay sought, certainly not ment to hurt you. I had already in my mail to you offered my apologies if it hurt you in any way, and i offer the same here. But all the same you will fully agree that there is nothing wrong in what i had mentioned to you with respect to mention of your Guru in your profile. Anyways I not the one for arguments. As regards to your address of Pushtimarg Haveli in Chennai, i do not have the exact address with me, and shall mail you the same to you ASAP. Regarding initaition into the marg, i will disclose the details to you on recieving a postive reply for the same from the residing Acharya.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.516s