Printer Friendly Version
Pages:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 06 July 2004 :  13:20:18
Jai Shree Krishna Inaxi ben, are you by any chance refering to Shree Dwarakadheeshji, when your talking about worship by Shree Brahmaji and Raja Ambrish ?

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
pushtidas
Mover & Shaker Member

398 Posts
Posted - 09 July 2004 :  06:06:07
The Site is wonderful and almost every one seems to thrieve for more articles and more info. Vaishnava, this is a very good sign and this is the only website shich interlocks so much and so many vaishnavas take active part. Congratulation to all of u and all at PUSHTIKUL are doing a wonderful seva. Please keep it up and I on my part will do my best to carry on activities and write as much as I can so we as Vaishnava can benefit from this site. Once again well done. Regards JSK Pustidas

Dasa no das Pushtidas Go to Top of Page
Inaxi
Entry Level Member

31 Posts
Posted - 09 July 2004 :  22:05:21
jks to all vaishnav, my humble apology i ment dvarikadhisji and not govardhan nathji. jks inaxi

Go to Top of Page
bindi
Pushtikul Elite Member - February 2004

225 Posts
Posted - 16 July 2004 :  20:31:35
JAYSHRIKRISHNA, SHRI DWARKADHISHJI NU Aa swaroop pruthvi na prarambhe Parbhrham Parmatma ae Shri Brhamaji ne seva mate padhravi apyu hatu. After that Kardam muni ae, devsharma & vishnu sharma namna brahman pita-putre aa swaroop ni seva kari.te pachi aek disima ae seva kari, temana pachi te swaroop kaya padharyu te koi ni jan ma nathi. parantu Ambrish raja ne Shri Dwarkadhishji nu swaroop sidhpur bindu sarovar ma thi malya nu janva male che. Aa pachi Shri mahaprabhuji na sevak Shri damodardasji ae seva kari. Shri Damodardas Sambarvala phela kone kone Aa swaroop ni seva kari ane te Damodardasji ne kevi rite prapt thayu?

bindi Go to Top of Page
kandurp
Entry Level Member

51 Posts
Posted - 26 July 2004 :  12:28:03
Jai Shree Krushna, Its very difficult to update a site who is doing part time sewa for the vaishnavs, I agree its upon all of us to contribute something to this great site. I really appreciate the work done by the Vallabhi Vaishnav: Anand ,Jatin, and others. Kandurp

kandurp joshi Go to Top of Page
Topic is 2 Pages Long:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.594s