Printer Friendly Version
Pages:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
h_kikla
Entry Level Member

32 Posts
Posted - 21 November 2003 :  18:48:09
Jai Shree krishna When we fill jareeji when do we put Red Vastra before filling or after filling

harsha kikla

vaibhav_shah
Pushtikul Elite Member - December 2003

270 Posts
Posted - 22 November 2003 :  14:31:56
jay jay gokulesh when you have filled jareeji then we should cover jareeji with the NEVADO(the red vastra). vaibhav

Go to Top of Page
Jigna
Pushtikul Elite Member - October 2003

219 Posts
Posted - 22 November 2003 :  16:36:17
JSK, The Red cloth (Nevado) shd be wet and tied around and the nozzle shd be covered. Jigna

Go to Top of Page
h_kikla
Entry Level Member

32 Posts
Posted - 22 November 2003 :  16:45:05
jai shree krishna i have askd when do we cover jareeji with red colth(nevedo) i think the nozzel shud be open while bhog...and i think jareeji is first coverd with neevedo and then filled...

harsha kikla Go to Top of Page
Jigna

219 Posts
Posted - 22 November 2003 :  17:11:28
JSK, Harshaben, Jhariji's nozzel shd be kept open during Bhog. And wet cloth shd b covered after one fills the Jhariji. If wrong plzz correct me. Jigna

Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 24 November 2003 :  18:08:53
Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh, What i think is that the red vastra is the bhaav of shri Jasodaji, letting her lala to have fulfill his thirst.

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
Jigna

219 Posts
Posted - 24 November 2003 :  20:43:58
JSK, But when do v put the water in the Jhariji before the wet red cloth or after the red wet cloth is tied around the Jhareeji. Please clear our doubts in this forum. Jigna

Go to Top of Page
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 26 November 2003 :  12:38:22
Dear All, Jhariji is with the Bhav of Shri Yamunaji . The Red Cloth is to be tied before filling Jhariji and it should be wet after filling the Jhariji do not keep open the top of the Nozzle and while putting in front of the Thakorjin during the time Bhog it should kept open. Do correct me if i am wrong.. Jai SHree Krishna

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
Jigna

219 Posts
Posted - 26 November 2003 :  19:40:52
Hi, So u mean to say tht water shd be put after tying the red cloth and how shd u wet the cloth then. JSK Jigna Go to Top of Page
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 27 November 2003 :  11:50:05
Dear Jigna, Before tieing the red cloth we should wet the cloth Jai Shree Krishna Edited by - jatin on November 27 2003 11:54:38

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
Jigna

219 Posts
Posted - 27 November 2003 :  17:21:39
Jai Shree Krushna, JAtin, U are confusing me further. You said in ur above reply that wet cloth shd be tied first, water shd be filled in the Jharijee next and during tht time the cloth shd be made wet if I'm not mistaken and now u r saying tht Jhareeji should be filled with water first and then set cloth shd b tied around it. Confused Clear my doubts Jigna

Go to Top of Page
Topic is 2 Pages Long:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.828s