Printer Friendly Version
Pages:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jigna
Pushtikul Elite Member - October 2003

219 Posts
Posted - 29 October 2003 :  18:15:06
Jai Shree Krshna, I had too many doubts this Diwali about Gunja Mala. So, the best thing for me was to ask my bavashri. So I asked him and he told me tht for thakorji u make him wear the Gunja Mala and for Lala u keep it on gadiji as I was been doing. Also, on festive occassions like Sharad Purnima and Diwali u can keep Gunja Mala besides his pillow/ cushion otherwise if u want to keep it alonside with shringaar which has been removed and can be kept near sayyaji. Similarly only venuji and not vetra can be kept wrapped in Mukha vastra near Lala's sayyaji. Anything else. Please tell me. Jigna

Go to Top of Page
sanjay
Entry Level Member

5 Posts
Posted - 07 November 2003 :  12:55:58
jai shri krishna, i am also having some doubts for the things to be kept near shaiyaji(bed) while thakorji is in shayan. it is sure to keep venuji & vetra on bed wrapping these in mukhvastra and jhariji , vantaji and sugandhipatra near to shaiyaji. but i also keep malaji near to shaiyaji. is it correct. some vaishnavas tell that one should keep day's shringar nearby simhasana rather than keeping it in jewellery box as in night thakorji performs RAAS.what is the correct procedure ? please guide me. jai shri krishna s.garg Go to Top of Page
Jigna
Pushtikul Elite Member - October 2003

219 Posts
Posted - 07 November 2003 :  19:19:26
Jai Shree Krushna, Sanjaybhai, It's better to ask ur Bawashree for the correct procedure as if you ask many u'll get confused. My Guruji told me tht you can keep Goonja Mala near if you want to keep it along with some shringaar which you've removed and keep it in a Jewellery box. But Vetra is not necessary. He also told me that Goonja Mala if not kept everyday shd b kept during festive occassions. wrapped in a mukha vastra. I keep Venuji, Jhariji and dry fruits near Thakorji. Is it ok? Right procedure? If not then plz reply with specific answers. Jigna

Go to Top of Page
madhu
Entry Level Member

1 Posts
Posted - 06 March 2005 :  23:19:36
i have not seen yellow gunja mala yet i am at the age of 75- Radhaben, Amreli

mdlaladia Go to Top of Page
natkhat
Entry Level Member

12 Posts
Posted - 08 March 2005 :  01:11:38
"Seva Krutir Guru Agna" Perform Seva according to your Guru's advice. If you perform Seva for Chitraji then no abhrans are required. If you perform seva of BalKrishna lalji then shringar takes to forms. Shingar on the swarup. Shringar on the gadi on which the swarup sits. The goonja mala is place on the gadi and not on the swarup. If you perform seva on a Thada swarup (standing swarup) then shringar on on the swarup as well as the goonja mala. There are two types of Goonja mala. One for summer and one for the rest of the year. The summer one has white beads. This mala is to be used from Akshay Tritiya. This marks the offical start of summer. The other one is as mentioned above. All the shringars remain together after shyan. They remain in the shringar pati (box of shringar) At shayan Thakruji does not sleep with clothes. Even in winter and Without pag. Only the Venuji is with Thakurji whilst resting. The vetra on on Thakurjis gadi. The only time the shringars are with the shaiya is during Sharad Poonam. I say this according to Navit Priyaji rit(method of performing seva) You should follow your Gurughars seva rit. Hope this clarifies things

Go to Top of Page
Topic is 2 Pages Long:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.578s