Printer Friendly Version
Pages:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jigna
Pushtikul Elite Member - October 2003

219 Posts
Posted - 21 October 2003 :  19:47:22
Jai Shree Krshna to all, Happy Dipawali & a very happy and prosperous New Year.

I would like to know the importance of Goonja Mala. And why Thakorji should wear it. Also one should keep Goonja mala near Lala while putting him off to sleep.

Jigna Plzz do reply.

anpur
Pushtikul Elite Member - July 2003

349 Posts
Posted - 22 October 2003 :  06:59:35
Jai shri krishna Gunja mala is offered as nihsadhan bhav. there are 4 coulers of gunjamala, red , black, white and yellow thread. represent four yuth of swaminiji.

Reeta Patel Go to Top of Page
Jigna

219 Posts
Posted - 22 October 2003 :  10:00:37
Reenaben, Jai Shree Krshna, Thanks for ur reply. But still one more doubt. Do u have to keep Goonja Mala near Lala while sleeping and why? Jigna

Go to Top of Page
anpur

349 Posts
Posted - 22 October 2003 :  10:11:11
jai shri krishna no i don't keep and i don't know about that.If any one knows then please reply.

bindi
Pushtikul Elite Member - February 2004

225 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2003 :  21:26:33
Jayshrikrishna, I leave gunja mala near gadiji/singhasan along with other shringar.

bindi Go to Top of Page
Jigna

219 Posts
Posted - 27 October 2003 :  21:41:16
Jai Shree Krshna, Thanks Bindi, Even I keep in the morning Goonja Mala on Sihasana... but wht during night time do u still keep it on his bed or keep it aside along with shringaar. Please do tell me. Jigna

Go to Top of Page
anpur

349 Posts
Posted - 28 October 2003 :  06:58:48
jai shri krishna, Gunja mala kept on gadiji(shingasan) at shayan not on Bed. On bed you keep venu and vetra wrapped in mukh vastra.

Jigna

219 Posts
Posted - 28 October 2003 :  08:11:40
Jai Shree Krshna, Thanks Reenaben, for ur reply. I do keep Gunja Mala on the Sihasana but after Iremove Shringaar I take it back. And also don't keep Venu and Vetra. I only keep Jahariji and banta next to him while putting off to sleep. Is tht ok or anything else. Shd I need to Keep Vetra and Venuji also... Please reply. Thanks Jigna

Go to Top of Page
Jigna

219 Posts
Posted - 29 October 2003 :  15:09:13
Jai Shree Krshna, Reenaben, Please clear my doubts abt Gunja Mala. Does Thakorji wear Gunja Mala or u've to keep it on th Sihasana. I keep it on the Sihasana as told to me. But now, my sister-in-law said tht one shd not remove gunja mala from Lala's body even while putting him to sleep. and Gunja mala is a must. Details on this . Clear my doubts Please. Getting confused. Jigna

Go to Top of Page
anpur

349 Posts
Posted - 29 October 2003 :  15:55:04
JAI SHRI KRISHNA U HAVE TO KEEP VENUJI AND VETRA ON BED WHILE PUTING HIM SHAYAN

Jigna

219 Posts
Posted - 29 October 2003 :  16:24:22
Jai Shree Krshna, Reenaben, thanks again. But wht abt Gunja Mala. A do u keep Venuji and vetra in the nite and remove it in the morning? plzz reply jigna

Go to Top of Page
Topic is 2 Pages Long:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.828s