vaman janma
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
vaibhav_shah
Pushtikul Elite Member - December 2003

270 Posts
Posted - 11 September 2003 :  17:19:35
JAY SHREE KRUSHNA

As vaman jaynti has just passed tell the story of vaman janma who were the parrents of shree vamanji and also about their previous and next janma

Vasant Punjabi
Vice-President & Pushtikul Elite Member - May 2003

1047 Posts
Posted - 11 September 2003 :  21:54:49
Jai Shri Krishna, God had to take Vaman Avtar to save the universe from being ruled by the Asuras. Aditi the mother of the Gods requested her husband sage Kasyapa to do something in order to save the universe. Kasyapa was son of sage Marichi. Aditi said to her husband by what method shall I wait upon the ruler of the universe so that the Lord of true resolve may accomplish my object. Kasyapa replied I shall speak to you a sacred vow to propriate Lord Kesava the ruler of the universe (including Lord Shiva and Lord Brahma). He continued same was told to me by Brahma the Lotus born. One must worship woth supreme devotion and subsisting on milk alone one should worship Lord Vishnu for 12 days during the bright fortnight-------- etc etc It is a long difficult process to achieve but Aditi did it and was blessed by giving birth to Vaman Avatar. Balance will request Vaibhav bhai to complete the answer. Vasant

Vasant Go to Top of Page
vaibhav_shah
Pushtikul Elite Member - December 2003

270 Posts
Posted - 12 September 2003 :  18:55:59
JAY SHREE KRUSHNA VASANTBHAI has given the story of vaman janma the other part of the question is in SHREE MAD BHAGVAT PURAN in 10th SCANDH IN 3RD ADHAYAY The story is like this in the first janma SUTAPA AND PUSHNI MADE A LONG AND DIFFICULT TAP FOR 12000 YEARS SUTAPA was one of the Prajapati (who is king of the land and Bramha has given him right to rule on earth) . PUSHNI was his wife. After this TAP the almighty god appeared and told that ask for something . Both answered that gafter having glimpse of your swaroop no other thing is there to ask for . but we want a son like you.h God replayed that gIn the whole universe no body is like me so I will be your sonh In that janma God took the birth (normally it is not called as taking birth but we say PRAGAT THAYA) as PUSHNIGARBHA. In next janma of SUTAPA AND PUSHNI they became KASHYAP AND ADITI . their son was UPMANU (The name of VAMANJI ). As he was small in shape so known as vaman. In next janma (3rd ) they became as VASUDEVJI AND DEVKIJI . And their son was Shree krushna. In next janma (4th ) they become as LAKSHMANBHATTJI AND ILLMAGARUJI. AND SHREE MAHAPRBHU VALLABACHARYAJI was their son. JAY SHREE KRUSHNA Vaibhav

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.563s