Disscuss it all
 Why Vaishnav Dharma ?
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 01 October 2002 :  12:51:52
Why we are dedicated with the Vaishnav Dharma why not any other Dharma like jain, muslim, Sikh etc...?????

Jatin Malkan

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

chiragdoshi
News Reporter

118 Posts
Posted - 07 February 2003 :  15:05:46
Jai Shree Krishna, According to my little Knowledge on Pushtimarg we all are Goulokwasi jiv & due to some apradh/dosh we have to take birth on this earth & Shree tahkorji has given us one more opportunity by giving us birth in pushtimargiya family to get entry in goulakdham. Well there are many religion in this world but in pushtimarg only we are getting to do seva of Shri Ang of Shree Thakorji & also we get seva of Shree Vallabh & vaishnav's. In other religion we get mokshas but in pushtimarg we get Shree Thakorji. This the reason why we are dedicated in Vaishnav Dharam & not any other. Chirag

Vaishnav
(Chirag Doshi)

Go to Top of Page
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 07 February 2003 :  15:08:32
Dear All, Thankyou for your reply but the answer given by chirag is the only is satisfying me and my heart. I am Proud of myself that i am Vaishnav. jai Shree Krishna Jatin Malkan

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
yogini

142 Posts
Posted - 08 February 2003 :  00:16:05
Jai Shree Krsna, I do agree with ChiragBhai, but have to add a bit more therer is nothing wrong in any ohter religion but some times the followers of the other religion are not so dedicated like us n we HINDUS respect all the religions unlike others. Pick the goods of all religions but practise our own religion n there shud be no compromise on that. I Granth SAHEB there is a saying " Jin Japiya Tin Paya" Which means the persons who devotedly chants the name of the Lord Can see him.Basically its the chanting of the name n the Bhava which is very important. yogini Yogini

Yogini Go to Top of Page
admin
President - Pushtikul.com

422 Posts
Posted - 08 February 2003 :  13:45:25
We are the Pushti-Jivs. the ones who lord thinks as His people. We are dedicated to the Vaishnav Dharma only because we were in Shri Krishna's lila in some way or another. Only because of our some mistake (Dosh) we are on this earth. To pardon our dosh and to again take us into the Lila of Thakorji, we are in the Vaishnav Dharma. Jai Shri Krishna, Anand Majethia (President)

Shri Vallabhadhish ki Jai !!

Anand A. Majethia

President

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.625s