Presenting ShreeKrishnasharanashtakam
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 11 May 2003 :  21:57:46
ShreeKrishnasharanshtakam authored by Shri Harirai Mahaprabhuji
Sarvasadhanahinasya Paradhinasya Sarvataha Papaminasya Hinasya Shree Krishna Sharanamama Without any kind of means,defeated in every way, Full of evil and pitiful, that is me. Shree Krishna is my saviour. Sansarsukh Samprapti Sanmukhasya Visheshtaha Bahirmukhasya Statam Shree Krishna Sharanamama Most importantly, I have been facing myself towards worldly pleasures and leaving aside god, I was always involved in irrelevant/unholy acts of life. I am such a person. Shree Krishna is my savior Sadha Vishayakamsya Deharamasya Sarvtha Dusht Svabhav Vamasya. Shree Krishna Sharanamama Always wanting subjective involvement, In all ways engrossed in bodily pleasures. With evil natured stubbornness, I am such a person. Shree Krishna is my savior Sansar Sarpadrashtasya Dharmabhrashtasya Durmate Loukik Prapti-Kashtasya Shree Krishna Sharanamama He who is bitten by the dreaded worldly (pleasures) snake,Who is unholy, and evil minded. Who works hard for materialistic pleasures, I am such a person. Shree Krishna is my savior Vismritsviyadharmasya Karmamohitchetasyaha Swaroopgyanashoonasya Shree Krishna Sharanamama He who has forgotten his Religion(righteousness), who is engrossed in worldly acts, who does not have knowledge of his Presiding deity (could also mean true identity), I am such a person. Shree Krishna is my savior Sansar Sindhumagnasya Magnabhavasya Drushkrute Durbhavlagnamansaha Shree Krishna Sharanamama He who is drowned in the Pleasures (Worldly) ocean, who has been made devoid of god and godliness, who performs evil acts and evil at heart. I am such a person. Shree Krishna is my savior Vivekdhairyabhkyadhi Rahitasya Visheshtaha Virudhakarnasakte Shree Krishna Sharanamama Most importantly, he who is devoid of Wisdom, resolution, Devotion etc., Who is adept at and involved in rebellious acts, I am such a person. Shree Krishna is my savior Vishyakrantdehasya Vaibhukyahyatsanmatehe Indriyashrvagruhitasya Shree Krishna Sharanamama He who is surrounded by subjective-ness, Who has lost his sense of righteous thinking, having turned away from God, Who is under the control of sensually oriented horses, I am such a person. Shree Krishna is my savior Chetadrushtakapaten Hyetdrktarthabhavnat Nijacharyapadambhod Sevako denyamapnuyat He who recites this The Shreekrishnasharnashtakam, who is of above qualities. May he who is under the Guidance of, under the lotus feet of his Acharya too attain Godliness.

This way I humbly submit ShreeKrishnasharanshtakam written by Shree Harirai Mahaprabhuji

Jai Shree Krishna Dear Vaishnavs, I sincerely hope this is a useful contribution. Kindly note the English translation has been done with the language limitations. For actual recitation, one should refer to the sanskirt manuscript or atleast the Gujrati manuscript. I shall be glad to provide the same if anyone requires it. Also may i add that the meaning provided by me is the closest to what the stanzas suggest and is not a literary translation. My advance apologies for any mistakes or misinterpartion, though i have made to the best of my efforts to be as close to the relevant meaning as possible.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai

Vasant Punjabi
Vice-President & Pushtikul Elite Member - May 2003

1047 Posts
Posted - 13 May 2003 :  09:08:50
Jai Shri Krishna, This one is nice. Thanks for sharing. Do u know there is one more ShreeKrishnasharanshtakam I have that. Vasant

Vasant Go to Top of Page
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 13 May 2003 :  11:05:13
Jai Shree Krishna Thank you for your appreciation, Vasant bhai. I shall be greatful to you if you could post the other Shreekrishnasharanstakam here. Who has authored it ?

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi

1047 Posts
Posted - 13 May 2003 :  20:52:59
Jai Shri Krishna, I dont have it in English nor I have the meaning but I will post the first and last verse. Please see if you can get same with English Meaning. Vasant

Vasant Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi

1047 Posts
Posted - 13 May 2003 :  21:51:12
Jai Shri Krishna, Shree Krishnasharanshtakam The first verse Shri Gopgokulvivdhan Nandsuno, Radhapate Vrajjana Tiharavtar. Last verse like this Bhakti Swapadambuje Satsevaye Pradati Gokulpati Shri Radhika Vallabh. It is a long one. It is in Ladhu Granth Sangrah Pustak. Vasant

Vasant Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.609s