Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
admin
President - Pushtikul.com

422 Posts
Posted - 03 April 2003 :  18:00:14
Dear Members,

Jai Shri Krishna.

Do you have any questions/doubts regarding Pushtikul Elite Member Award and Pushtikul Ratna Awards ?

Jai Shri Krishna,

Anand Majethia (President)

Shri Vallabhadhish ki Jai !!

Anand A. Majethia

President

anpur
Pushtikul Elite Member - July 2003

349 Posts
Posted - 03 April 2003 :  18:36:18
jai shri krishna, good idea, so that more people will join in live satsang. Reeta Patel

Reeta Patel Go to Top of Page
Devanshu
Pushtikul Elite Member - November 2003

94 Posts
Posted - 04 April 2003 :  09:38:28
Jai Shri Krishna, I agree with Reetaben. Awards may increase more vaishnavs to share their views in Satsang and so all the vaishnavs will be beneifited by it. Jai Shri Krishna, Devanshu

Go to Top of Page
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 04 April 2003 :  11:05:29
Dear Anand, No i don't have any questions/doubts regarding Pushtikul Elite Member Award and Pushtikul Ratna Awards. This is the good idea and it will increase the more interst to take part on online Satsang Hall by all "PUSHTIMARGIYA VAISHNAVS". Anand i would like to thankyou for this kind of activity and wishing you that you do this kind of activities for Vaishnavs. Jai Shree Krishna Jatin Malkan

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
ojhaak
Pushtikul Elite Member - September 2003

209 Posts
Posted - 05 April 2003 :  09:46:07
Jai Shree Krishna Very nice idea for increasing active participation which will crate more awareness of PUSHTI MARG. Criteria of awards may be explained for general guidance in forum. Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA

Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA Go to Top of Page
yogini

142 Posts
Posted - 30 April 2003 :  01:04:58
Dear Anand I had asked u a question in ur mailbox about date of the PEM for the month but u have not replied me back as yet, shall appreciate if u can revert back to me on the same. Good idea appreciate u have put it finally on the net. Thanks Yogini Yogini

Yogini Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi
Vice-President & Pushtikul Elite Member - May 2003

1047 Posts
Posted - 30 April 2003 :  07:55:46
Jai Shri Krishna, Hope starting next month as of May 1st as I like to see more activity and more vaishnavs should join in for the benefit of all. Vasant

Vasant Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.656s