Disscuss it all
 Krishna tavasme
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
sanvaii
Entry Level Member

10 Posts
Posted - 26 March 2003 :  17:22:55
Jai Shri Krishna can anybody tell me the differnce between "Shree Krishna Sharanam Mama" and "Krishna Tavasmi"

Jai Shri Krishna Sandhya

Sandhya Vaishnav

Sandhya

ojhaak
Pushtikul Elite Member - September 2003

209 Posts
Posted - 27 March 2003 :  11:55:11
Jai Shree Krishna Shree Krishna Saranam Mama (Saran mantra) after Nama sambandh & also general chanting mantra in masses meaning apart from words meaning that I am under your blessing and thereby have the security of Thakorji and thus NIRBHAYA Whereas Krishna Tavasmi (- is samarpan) is after Bramasambandh; I am your sevak and sincerely yours who have done complete samarpan. Please correct me if I am wrong. Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA

Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA Go to Top of Page
sanvaii
Entry Level Member

10 Posts
Posted - 27 March 2003 :  13:22:13
Jai Shri Krishnav Sharan and Samarpan in Totality helps to achieve everything in LIFE Jai Shri Krishna Sandhya Vaishnav

Sandhya Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi
Vice-President & Pushtikul Elite Member - May 2003

1047 Posts
Posted - 28 March 2003 :  08:27:19
Jai Shri Krishna, According to me Shree Krishna Shararan Mama Means we are requesting God we are under your refuge. (You are our master so please protect us as You are my only shelter.) While Krishna Tavasmi means (We are Your Das or servants and You are our Master). Please help us to serve You as we are your sevaks and You are our Swami. Vasant

Vasant Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.551s