Disscuss it all
 Shri Damodardas Harsani
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Vasant Punjabi
Vice-President & Pushtikul Elite Member - May 2003

1047 Posts
Posted - 24 March 2003 :  04:51:50
How old was Shri Damodardas Harsani when he first saw (met) Shri Vallabhacharya? Also What was the age of Shri Vallabh at that time??

Vasant

Vasant

Vasant Punjabi

1047 Posts
Posted - 26 March 2003 :  05:59:52
Jai Shri Krishna, Awaiting answers of will post so you all will know. Vasant

Vasant Go to Top of Page
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 26 March 2003 :  10:52:28
Dear Vasantbhai, Shri Damodardas Harsanis age was approx 16-17 years when he first saw (met) Shri Vallabhacharya and the age of Shri Vallabh was of 11 years at that time?? Correct me if i am wrong Jai Shree KRishna Jatin Malkan

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi

1047 Posts
Posted - 26 March 2003 :  23:05:22
Jai Shri Krishna, You are correct Jatinbhai Shri Damodardas was 16 years of age and Shri Vallabh was only 11 First Pilgrimage. Shri Vallabh was only 11 He started for Prayaga now known as Allahabad, then He went to Chitrakoota followed by Amarakantaka and then reached Champaranya, His own birthplace. From here He proceeded to Vindhyaa-giri, Siddhapada and reached Vriddhi Nagar, now famous as Vardhaa. In Vardhaa a 16 year old boy Damodardas Harsani when saw Shri Vallabh, He was so much attracted to His spiritual powers that he fell to His feet. Vasant

Vasant Go to Top of Page
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 27 March 2003 :  09:20:29
Dear Vasantbhai, Good explanation and i would like to add one sentance in these . When Damodardas Harsani Felt down to Shri Mahaprabhujis Feet " Mahaprabhuji said Damala To AAvi Gayo" Correct me if i am wrong. Jai Shree Krishna Jatin Malkan

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi

1047 Posts
Posted - 28 March 2003 :  08:50:52
Jai Shri Krishna, You are correct Jatinbhai those were the first words of Shri Vallabh to Shri Damodardas. Shri Damodardasji's all brothers were dividing all assets including money among themselves and you can imagine Shri Damodardas was not at all interested in this materialism He left all to join Shri Vallabh. Vasant

Vasant Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.641s