I would like to meet Shri Dwarkeshlalji
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
gandhipkin
Entry Level Member

2 Posts
Posted - 29 June 2016 :  13:10:42
Hello all,

JAI SHRI KRISHNA, Although Shri Dwarkeshlalji is my Guru, I am not able to meet him till now. I would like to meet him. Can anyone guide me how can I meet him.

With lot's of love to everyone,

JAI SHRI KRISHNA,

Yours

PARIMAL GANDHI

Parimal Gandhi

jagdish
Mover & Shaker Member

379 Posts
Posted - 23 September 2016 :  20:04:35
Jai Shri Krishna at present aapshri is in vraj yatra, you could try and reach there

Go to Top of Page
gandhipkin
Entry Level Member

2 Posts
Posted - 23 September 2016 :  22:17:38
When he is expected in Mumbai. Where can I meet him. Do I have to take an appointment. Best Regards, Parimal Gandhi

Parimal Gandhi Go to Top of Page
jagdish
Mover & Shaker Member

379 Posts
Posted - 26 September 2016 :  17:01:53
Aapshri should be back in Mumbai during first week of november (and possibly for diwali). You can have aapshris darshans at his residence/mukam at Shri Dwarkadhishji's haveli in Kandivali, which i think is near Majethia nagar. There is no fixed rule for taking appointments and you can meet aapshri before and after any of the darshan times when aapshri gives darshans and charansparsh to vaishnavs. It may be a good idea to call the haveli or karyalay and find out aapshris whereabouts before visitng.

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.609s