About Bal Krishna Seva
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Krunal
Entry Level Member

1 Posts
Posted - 15 November 2013 :  13:34:42
Jai Shri Krishna!

I do bal Krishna seva everyday. Sometimes i forget to put bal krishna on bed. why is it so? And after aarti the mukut comes out automatically. my baal Gopal never wears it. Why is it so?

admin
President - Pushtikul.com

422 Posts
Posted - 16 November 2013 :  14:18:10
Jai Shri Krishna, Let me try to answer your question if I can and if He the almighty permits: "Sometimes i forget to put bal krishna on bed. why is it so?" - May be he wants to play for some more time with you. "after aarti the mukut comes out automatically. my baal Gopal never wears it." - It is His wish that after Aarti, he doesn't want to wear the mukut. It is His time to enjoy freely. I hope that it clears some or all your questions with His grace.

Shri Vallabhadhish ki Jai !!

Anand A. Majethia

President

Go to Top of Page
govindshah2

154 Posts
Posted - 22 November 2013 :  16:40:52
Apna marg ShriMahaprabhu prakatit hai. ShriMahaprabhu agya karte hai ki SEVA KRUTIR GUROR AGYA. Guru ki agya praman seva karni Uparokt prashna karta mahashay ko seva vishayak updesh apne Gurudwar se hi prapt karna chahiye. Gurudev ke atirikt anya koiko bhi seva vishayak updesh de, voh sarvatha anuchit hai Gurudev ka karya karna apna adhikar nahi hai. Astu.

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.516s