Contact for Accessories
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
jaybhatt
Entry Level Member

14 Posts
Posted - 24 October 2012 :  14:33:09

JSK to All

Does anyone have any contact of a person or a shop in Nathdwara who can assist with some accessories for shri thakorji?

Thanks

Jay

jaybhatt
Entry Level Member

14 Posts
Posted - 16 January 2013 :  23:08:53

Jai Shree Krishna

Can someone please assist on this and also if available who can carve a nice swaroop of Shrinathji ?

Please advise on this

Thanks

Jay

Go to Top of Page
pushtidrushti
Entry Level Member

2 Posts
Posted - 18 January 2013 :  06:00:37
Jai Shri Krishna!

I had ordered a very beautiful shyam svarup of Thakurji from Rajesh Aravindhbhai at Sompura Moorti Arts. The web address is : http://www.sompuramoortiart.com/

His email address is: rsompura@rediffmail.com

Very prompt responses and service. The svarup shipped to the US safely, and was very well packed, affordable, and high quality. Even sent photos of the svarup once finished, before shipping. Stuck to the timeline to the day even... I recommend him highly, especially if you live abroad and would like a svarup custom-made and shipped safely.

Jai Shri Krishna!

Go to Top of Page
jaybhatt
Entry Level Member

14 Posts
Posted - 20 January 2013 :  13:35:35

Hello JSK

Thank you so much for the response- I did get in touch with them- but the pictures sent across is not what i am looking for - I will see if they can make what I require and go from there.

Hopefully they can assist- is there a way you can share the pictures send from them what they made for you?

Thank you

Jay

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.625s