Disscuss+it+all.+
 Purushottam Sahastranaam Yagna ???
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
pranavkg
Entry Level Member

28 Posts
Posted - 13 August 2012 :  00:09:15
Does anyone know what is "Purushottam Sahastranaam Yagna ???" Where can I find a reference in a Grantha or a Varta Sahitya. Any help in this regard is kindly appreciated.

Pranav

hetalparikh
Entry Level Member

8 Posts
Posted - 13 August 2012 :  01:07:48
Jayshrikrishna,

Yes, I have an image with details on this. If you can provide me your email id, I can send you this information.

Go to Top of Page
pranavkg
Entry Level Member

28 Posts
Posted - 13 August 2012 :  03:08:47
I have the namavali but my question refers to yagna? Any references on this kind of yagna.

PKG Go to Top of Page
hetalparikh
Entry Level Member

8 Posts
Posted - 13 August 2012 :  03:40:31
The Sanatan Vedic Dharma‘s tradition & Pushti Margiya Yagna's have great importance during
auspicious occasions.

One of the five esteemed scholars and philosophers of Hinduism & the spiritual guru who has
institutionalized Pushti Bhakti Marg (the path of love devotion] Shrimad Vallahhacharyaji
Mahaprabhuji has written the scripture of 'Purshottam Naarn Sahastra'. in which he announced
different names of Shri Krishna taken from Shrimad Bhagwat (1000 names) & from other
scriptures (75 names) His elder son Shri Gopinathji had taken a vow to recite the entire scripture
of Shrimad Bhagwat (18000 stanzas) before taking each meal due to which he ate only every 3rd
or 4th day Accepting this as a cause, Shri Mahapraphuyi was stimulated to write this scripture. so
Krishna devotees can recite it recapitulatedly. instead of the entire scripture of Shrimad Bhagwat.

Yagna is considered very sacrosanct, The Yagna Agni is considered to be the divine agni. Our
love & faith in god gets stronger with the aspiration of performing yagna‘s. Yagna‘s help in
attaining certain wishes and fulfill spiritual and material desires. It flourishes us with the Adhi Daivik
(physical level)_ the Adhi Bhautik (astral level). & the Adhyatmik (spiritual level) fruits. ii purifies
our body, mind, & soul Removes ignorance & kills bad desires. and enables us to achieve
Govindlok Edited by - hetalparikh on 13 August 2012 03:41:36 Edited by - hetalparikh on 13 August 2012 03:42:43 Edited by - hetalparikh on 13 August 2012 03:43:48

Go to Top of Page
pranavkg
Entry Level Member

28 Posts
Posted - 16 August 2012 :  06:26:49
There is no reference of any 84/252 vaishnavs or any Purva Acharya's performing Purshottam Sahastranaam Yagna?? If i have missed than kindly present the reference.

PKG Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.688s