Information for shrungar sets for lalan
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
hetalparikh
Entry Level Member

8 Posts
Posted - 11 August 2012 :  23:09:57
Jayshrikrishna,

I am looking for names of vaishnavs or places that make complete srungar sets for lalan and also have complete knowledge for the same.

Can you pass me details of such vaishnavs or places?

Thanks,
Hetal.

pranavkg
Entry Level Member

28 Posts
Posted - 13 August 2012 :  00:10:42
which kind of Shringaars are you looking for?? Go to Top of Page
pranavkg
Entry Level Member

28 Posts
Posted - 13 August 2012 :  00:17:26
There is a book published by Pujya Goswami ShriMilanBawa "Seva Riti Priti Vraj Janki -- Pushtimarga saral sevariti" which is a good guiding book. Also there is another book "Seva Pranalika" by Pu.Go Shri Anirudhlalji - Kamvan Surat. First you might want to refer those books which will give you a very good idea of how to perform Gruhseva. Depending on what kind of Shringaars you are looking for I can provide references from where you can get in India. Best quality and best artwork you can find in India. Pranav na Jai Shree Krishna Go to Top of Page
hetalparikh
Entry Level Member

8 Posts
Posted - 13 August 2012 :  01:04:31
Jayshrikrishna,

Related to Shrungar, I know there are many artistic vaishnavs in Mumbai that have good knowledge about this. Other parts of India may also have the same. I need their names and addresses or names/addresses of shops.

If you can provide me your email id, I can email you pictures of what kind of Shungar I am looking for.
This site is very slow with uploading images.

For e.g. complete moti srungar set for lalan with kanthabharan, gadiji malaji sets, all shrimastak shungar like mukut, sehro, katro, loomtoro, chandrika etc., nupur, pochi etc.
I am also looking for beautiful vastra for various rutus and other seva items.

Regarding seva, I have agna from my Gurudev on performing Gruhseva and he has explained me proper details. One must do seva as per their guru agna. I also have the seva pranali book that I follow. But yes, thanks a lot for providing me the book names. I will definitely read them. What is the address of places where I can buy both these books in India ?

Go to Top of Page
pranavkg
Entry Level Member

28 Posts
Posted - 16 August 2012 :  06:28:31
you can email me pranavkg@yahoo.com

PKG Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.608s